Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    So I think there was an article posted on here a couple weeks ago or so about Julius Michalik coaching the boys soccer team at Harlan. I coach the boys team at Norwalk high school and we are paired to play Harlan in the first round of state. So I guess I get to shake hands with the big guy, hopefully after we beat his team!

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    [font=Garamond]

Just saw him yesterday at WalMart in Atlantic. He still is limping from the car accident and wearing a brace. Don't think he'll be able to demonstrate any footwork to his team.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(soccercy &#064; May 30 2006, 06&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    So I think there was an article posted on here a couple weeks ago or so about Julius Michalik coaching the boys soccer team at Harlan. I coach the boys team at Norwalk high school and we are paired to play Harlan in the first round of state. So I guess I get to shake hands with the big guy, hopefully after we beat his team&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

All-Star
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Just don&#39;t let him use your car or loan him a shirt...probably still get us for rules violation....

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" - Winston Churchill