Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 8

Survivor

Who is watching this season? Last night you couldn't have any pity for Jason's stupidity. You can't trust anyone in the game at this point and didn't he find it odd that Natalie seeked him out immediately before the immunity challenge? If he was truely safe it could have waited till they got back to camp.

But James, Erik, and Amanda were fools too for not rocking the boat last night too. They knew they were setting up Jason, they watched them find Jason's idol and talk about their plan and James knows he is next on the block so why not team up with Jason, Erik, and Amanda and blindside Parvarti and cast 4 votes for her and use the idol? They were splitting their vote between James and Jason so 4 would have done it.

Cirie and Parvarti have been calling the shots for awhile now and no one has done a thing about it which is stupid. I really hope neither of them win. I've heard rumors it's an all-women final 4 with Cirie, Parvarti, Alexis, and Amanda. Out of that bunch I'd probably be rooting for Amanda but I was really hoping James and Erik would have wised up by now and turned the table on the women that are calling all the shots right now.

Go Cubs Go!

Pro
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

Re: Survivor

I thought they should have done exactly what you suggested, but knew they wouldnt. I think this season has been as good as any, I really love the show still. I think the remaining guys are toast over the next couple of weeks though.

At least the final two on Big Brother are guys... We aren't totally clueless!

Addict
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,839
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

This is where if Jonathan was still in the game, even if it was just a few week earlier even, he would not have been scared to break up that clan of women and rock the boat. It may got him voted out but I bet you Cirie or Parvarti would have been gone by now had he stayed in the game longer and not had to leave because of his knee.

Go Cubs Go!

Pro
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,109
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

Penner could be an ***, but he definitely made the show interesting. I agree that it would have worked out differently had he stayed. I hope James can find a way to stick around to. I loved his little rant on Parvati last night

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 1,479

This season has been great! Natalie played Jason like a fiddle. BTW, anyone noticed that she was not even part of the show until the past few episodes and now she's diabolical! Here and that other hot chick - Alexis are all the sudden in a chance to win this whole thing!

While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

Speechless
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 40

I was ****** the voted off Ozzy. I was hoping this season would come down to Ozzy and James.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin 1775

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

"You just had to go and eat the apple!" That was funny. James doesn't have the social skills to pull off a blindside though. Heck look at last season he had 2 idols and got blindsided himself. I'm resigned that James and Erik are the next 2 going because neither have the guts to rock the boat enough to turn the odds in their favor.

Go Cubs Go!

Speechless
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 40

I am not sure... Every single season of survivor has the women forming an alliance, and they try to take out the men, and it NEVER works. The problem is the women start gettig catty with each other, and then they fold and start voting out themselves, and the alliance sinks.

Hopefully the next person to find the idol plays the freakin thing!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin 1775

Speechless
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 31

Quote Originally Posted by travman23 View Post
    Who is watching this season? Last night you couldn't have any pity for Jason's stupidity. You can't trust anyone in the game at this point and didn't he find it odd that Natalie seeked him out immediately before the immunity challenge? If he was truely safe it could have waited till they got back to camp.

But James, Erik, and Amanda were fools too for not rocking the boat last night too. They knew they were setting up Jason, they watched them find Jason's idol and talk about their plan and James knows he is next on the block so why not team up with Jason, Erik, and Amanda and blindside Parvarti and cast 4 votes for her and use the idol? They were splitting their vote between James and Jason so 4 would have done it.

Cirie and Parvarti have been calling the shots for awhile now and no one has done a thing about it which is stupid. I really hope neither of them win. I've heard rumors it's an all-women final 4 with Cirie, Parvarti, Alexis, and Amanda. Out of that bunch I'd probably be rooting for Amanda but I was really hoping James and Erik would have wised up by now and turned the table on the women that are calling all the shots right now.

The problem with blindsiding Parvarti is that Jason would still likely not believe them when approached. He was that clueless and blindly loyal to Natalie. I think they did the right thing and get rid of Jason (the guarantee) and take your chances on the next vote. The game is always changing from week to week.

Pro
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 125

I'm just glad everyone's favorite Ozzie got knocked off. I could care less who wins now, just didn't want him. I can't believe it took them that long to figure they better get rid of him when they could.

Starter
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

i'm thinkin it would be cool to see that eric guy take it but i dunno how possible that will be since the woman are takin over.

Pro
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 49

Quote Originally Posted by drmwevr08 View Post
    I thought they should have done exactly what you suggested, but knew they wouldnt. I think this season has been as good as any, I really love the show still. I think the remaining guys are toast over the next couple of weeks though.

At least the final two on Big Brother are guys... We aren't totally clueless!
    I've been watching Survivor on and off....damn, those girls are vicious!

I'm totally with ya on Big Brother (haven't missed a season yet). I was SO thrilled when they finally tossed Natalie...God, she was annoying. My personal favorite of all time is Janelle. Smart, physical and pleasant to look at. Definitely should have won instead of Mike Booger.

Legend
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 271
    Given: 358

I think James is the dumbest of the group. He knows he can't beat the women and yet he does nothing about it.

Recruit
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

If Amanda was in on it, they wouldn't even have needed to play the idle since they split the votes up. Jason has got to be the dumbest person in the history of the show. I have never seen someone so clueless about their position in the tribe. Not only that, but falling for Ozzy's fake idol which looked ridiculous.

I too don't understand Erik and James. They know they are next on the block. Why wouldn't you do anything to try to shake things up? They sat there and watched that ***** Natalie go through Jason's stuff. I thought for sure they would go tell him the plan. Just the three of them could of blown up their plan by using the idol. The vote would have gone Jason (3), James (2), and their three for whoever they wanted off.

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cc4td28 View Post
    If Amanda was in on it, they wouldn't even have needed to play the idle since they split the votes up. Jason has got to be the dumbest person in the history of the show. I have never seen someone so clueless about their position in the tribe. Not only that, but falling for Ozzy's fake idol which looked ridiculous.

I too don't understand Erik and James. They know they are next on the block. Why wouldn't you do anything to try to shake things up? They sat there and watched that ***** Natalie go through Jason's stuff. I thought for sure they would go tell him the plan. Just the three of them could of blown up their plan by using the idol. The vote would have gone Jason (3), James (2), and their three for whoever they wanted off.
    I hear ya, the whole show I saw what happened coming and was hoping they'd do this instead. Too late now though, they don't have numbers and Amanda will likely go with the girls so she doesn't get voted off. What I don't understand is why Amanda continues to let the girls keep calling the shots because technically right now she is the outsider. They've not included her in on a couple votes now I believe which would make you think she is their #5. She's rumored to be in the final 4 so I'm guessing she wins immunity in the final 5 and Natalie gets the boot.

Go Cubs Go!