Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 94,177, Level: 95
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 873
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,144
    Points
    94,177
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    McCarney..Permantly Snakebit

    How can a coach be so snakebit on a regular basis. Last year, the OT losses, the constant mistakes. It is unbelievable. He needs a voodoo doll to take the hex off of him. And todays' K State game was more of the same.



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 20,346, Level: 43
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    1,235
    Points
    20,346
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: McCarney..Permantly Snakebit

    Quote Originally Posted by ketelmeister View Post
    How can a coach be so snakebit on a regular basis. Last year, the OT losses, the constant mistakes. It is unbelievable. He needs a voodoo doll to take the hex off of him. And todays' K State game was more of the same.
    Good guy. Does everything right off of the field. Just not a good gameday coach. I think that has been apparent for years.


    URBCLONE

  3. #3
    Pro Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,338
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: McCarney..Permantly Snakebit

    He needs to move to head cheerleader.



  4. #4
    All-Star Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,819
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: McCarney..Permantly Snakebit

    Quote Originally Posted by URBCLONE View Post
    Good guy. Does everything right off of the field. Just not a good gameday coach. I think that has been apparent for years.
    OK lets not get carried away with the Mac is a great guy rant. The guy does have a police record for the lowest form of behavior that ANY man can exhibit.

    Now he is remarried, and stopped drinking so I can see rehabilitated, but there has always been that stench in my mind concerning this guy.


    Jeffrey A Crawford

  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 20,346, Level: 43
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    1,235
    Points
    20,346
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: McCarney..Permantly Snakebit

    Quote Originally Posted by darts180 View Post
    OK lets not get carried away with the Mac is a great guy rant. The guy does have a police record for the lowest form of behavior that ANY man can exhibit.

    Now he is remarried, and stopped drinking so I can see rehabilitated, but there has always been that stench in my mind concerning this guy.
    Ok. I guess where I was going is that his players graduate, discipline has been good, he is a master 'politician' etc.


    URBCLONE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM