Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 30

What an adorable ISU runner!

This gal would look great as a champion on a box of Wheaties! Ft. Dodge and ISU can be proud of Lisa Koll for smashing the NCAA 10,000 meters at Stanford. Watch how she smokes her field on the last 2 laps and then gives a lovely interview. Lets all get behind Lisa (she can outrun all of us anyway) and pull for her in Eugene at the Olympic tryouts in June.
    Record Holder Koll Looks Ahead - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports

:) Want the stadium full? Bring a friend!

Pro
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 778
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 4

Re: What an adorable ISU runner!

Quote Originally Posted by Splendid View Post
    This gal would look great as a champion on a box of Wheaties! Ft. Dodge and ISU can be proud of Lisa Koll for smashing the NCAA 10,000 meters at Stanford. Watch how she smokes her field on the last 2 laps and then gives a lovely interview. Lets all get behind Lisa (she can outrun all of us anyway) and pull for her in Eugene at the Olympic tryouts in June.
    Record Holder Koll Looks Ahead - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports
    Lisa is adorable(I'll admit it I had a bit of a crush on her my freshman year of HS), very nice too, always had a kind word for a slow runner like me although she makes it look too easy. Doesn't surprise me that she's having the success, was a workaholic both in running and the classroom(pretty decent singer as well).