Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 145
    Given: 72

All I ask from Mac is to show me something

anything, that proves that he is indeed a good or at least decent coach. A good coach has his guys ready to play, a solid game plan and the ability to adjust that game plan during the game to the situation at hand. This year I have seen nothing that make Mac worth $110,000, much less $1.1 million.

I know most of you don't like to talk about KF and Iowa, but their coaching staff has been able to win a lot of games with major injury problems by adjusting what they did to the players they had. Remember 3 or 4 years ago when they were down to their 6th string walk-on RB? Did they just run the ball up the middle because they had to establish the run? Hell no, only an idiot would do something that was sure to fail. They changed the offense to a short pass scheme and made what they had work and they made all these changes in one week.

How many times have you seen an Iowa guy get hurt, and someone else steps in and does a great job? Except for when Tate got hurt, I would say their backups have done an amazing job. Now, when was the last time ISU lost a guy and the sub came in and played great or at least good enough that you didn't notice?

So Mac, instead of lying awake in bed at night worrying about you job, show ISU fans you deserve the money you are making. You have 4 games against bad teams to prove the rest of us wrong.

Rookie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 609
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: All I ask from Mac is to show me something

I agree...we need to see a performance on Saturday, not just a football game. He needs to have his entire squad on the same page, offensively and defensively for me to get back on board with him. The performances of the OL, DL, tackling, offensive play calling, have been horrible.

As far as the rest of the teams being bad...Missouri is pretty good. And if you take Kansas going to OT with Nebraska in Lincoln and Colorado beating Texas Tech...then we have ourselves a tough 4 game stretch where we could EASILY lose out.

By the way..i was thinking today...

WHERE IS THE OFFENSE THAT PUT UP 40+ AT TEXAS A&M!!!!!!!!!