Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Hope for the rest of the season?

Right now, Baylor would be in 1st place in the North Division after playing, and beating, 3 of the remaining 4 teams on our schedule. I find that both disheartening about the state of the North division, but positive in that it provides the last glimmer of hope for this team.

I think everything has been said about Mac, the coaching staff, and the player's performance through numerous threads. In reality, no change will occur until after the season and I still take pride in ISU and would like to see the team end the season playing with the pride that should be expected.

Will we have pride as a team knowing what remains (including a chance to go to a bowl), or will we continue to just play out the string as kids collect their free education and coaches collect paychecks? For me, I really want to be at the Missouri game with something positive to hold onto leading up to it. The hope for the rest of the season lies in the question of - Can we be as good as Baylor, a team with similar budget and similar or less talent level? (Yes, I realize we choked against them last year, but remember, they lost to A&M while we destroyed them). If we can't, I don't think anyone has to worry about JP's decision.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 16

Re: Hope for the rest of the season?

We all expect our players to represent the school with pride and show character in this situation. They need to go out every week for the rest of the season, show that they have the marbles to play in this league, and leave it all on the field.

I'll be there in the cold for the Kansas and Missouri games to cheer them on.

Pro
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Let's go 'Clones! I really don't want only 2 northern division schools to get to a bowl, 3 out of your last 4 are very winnable games. I'll be pulling for ya

Starter
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

This year has been such an emotional rollercoaster. Way to close wins in the beginning and then disapointing losses now. I am just looking to survive through the rest of the season.