Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

cyclones.com

I know we are not supposed to talk about other sites here but I figured the athletic department's site was ok to discuss. If not just delete this Jeremy. This is the first time in a long time that I am not a subscriber to one of the premium Cyclone sites. I have been thinking about signing up for the clonezone but so far the free info there has been great so I am wondering if it is worth paying for the non-free content? About half of the spring football interviews have been free. For anyone that is a member, is the other half worth the cost? The photo galleries have been excellent.

Speaking of the photogalleries, their are some pix of the rb's all standing trogether. I do not remember ever having such a physically imposing group of guys at rb. Hopefully that translates onto the field. There are also some good pictures of some of the young linemen. Any idea on Baysingers current weight. He looks a lot bigger than the 292 lbs he is listed at. In one shot he looks huge standing next to Lamaak.

All-Star
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: cyclones.com

I have really liked Clone Zone so far. The archive stuff is fun to look through. I like to watch the press conferences and interviews too. You could probably wait to subscribe until August. I doubt anything major will be on there until then. Well, maybe the spring game footage. Other than that, we are entering the dead period through the summer months. Overall, during the school year, Clone Zone is well worth the money.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 256

Re: cyclones.com

Being in Texas, only once in a great while do they have to Big12 shows and our coaches shows going on FSN, so I love clone zone for watching all that good stuff.