Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 3

Pryor announces....

As expected, Pryor has picked THE ohio state university.....

I guess they're guaranteed money was better then Michigan, Penn St and Oregons......Really, anyone that thinks that lil weasal Tressel is not dirty....

I hate ohio state, and this just affirms why......theres more to this story then simply football.....

Recruit Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Pryor announces....

he is so stupid not to play for rich rodriguez... that is the perfect system for him...

All-Star Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

At least this kid isn't a prima donna...

All-Star
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,107
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 41

Quote Originally Posted by KMAC_ATTACK View Post
    As expected, Pryor has picked THE ohio state university.....

I guess they're guaranteed money was better then Michigan, Penn St and Oregons......Really, anyone that thinks that lil weasal Tressel is not dirty....

I hate ohio state, and this just affirms why......theres more to this story then simply football.....

Two words, Maurice Clarett. Tressel is definitely dirty. He's still trying to wash the dirt off after being investigated by the NCAA for major recruiting violations at Youngstown State.

All-Star
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 31

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    he is so stupid not to play for rich rodriguez... that is the perfect system for him...
    for someone who has stated all along that he wants to go pro this isn't a bad choice .... i'm not saying that ohio state produces great qb's but lets be honest that spread stuff throwing ten times per game wont work in the NFL ..... look at pat white .. from day one they have said hed be a receiver in the pros .... his height and weight aren't doin him any favors either ....

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 13

I'm not a big fan of OSU, but I don't think they're any "dirtier" than other power programs. USC, Texas, Florida, Florida State, etc...

Why did he pick OSU? I'd want to play at a school with three national title appearances, one NC, and 5 BCS games in the last 6 years (including 3 Fiesta Bowl wins).

But yeah, money has to be it.

The artist formerly known as SouthernHawk

Addict
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

Love all this talk of dirty coaches when probably none of you have a clue about what really goes on. I'm sure there is a little shady practices or things at every school, would not even be surprised if we had some things we do like that too to be honest. It's pretty easy to acuse the big time programs of these things because they win and always get the big recruits. Ever think that maybe these kids are going to these schools because they have a legit shot at a national title compared to coming to some place like say Iowa State? If I was a top recruit, even as much as I love ISU I think I would have picked Ohio State, Texas, USC, etc. in a heart beat if they were offering, who doesn't want that chance to win and get national exposure that could lead to a pro career?

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernHawk View Post
    I'm not a big fan of OSU, but I don't think they're any "dirtier" than other power programs. USC, Texas, Florida, Florida State, etc...

Why did he pick OSU? I'd want to play at a school with three national title appearances, one NC, and 5 BCS games in the last 6 years (including 3 Fiesta Bowl wins).

Beat me to the punch!

Go Cubs Go!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,135
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 66

If money has to be it, why isn't he a hawkeye??? Look at all that cash money DD and his boys had on display...

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by dosry5 View Post
    If money has to be it, why isn't he a hawkeye??? Look at all that cash money DD and his boys had on display...
    Don't think the school gave them that money plus DD is no longer a Hawk because of it.

Go Cubs Go!

Legend
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 307
    Given: 1,193

He probably skipped on Michigan because they will struggle with the new offense for a few seasons and have so-so success. He can go to tOSU and in the national title hunt immediately.

While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,373
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 97

Quote Originally Posted by travman23 View Post
    Love all this talk of dirty coaches when probably none of you have a clue about what really goes on. I'm sure there is a little shady practices or things at every school, would not even be surprised if we had some things we do like that too to be honest. It's pretty easy to acuse the big time programs of these things because they win and always get the big recruits. Ever think that maybe these kids are going to these schools because they have a legit shot at a national title compared to coming to some place like say Iowa State? If I was a top recruit, even as much as I love ISU I think I would have picked Ohio State, Texas, USC, etc. in a heart beat if they were offering, who doesn't want that chance to win and get national exposure that could lead to a pro career?
    HOW DARE YOU USE COMMON SENSE IN A THREAD.......

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,172
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22

I don't know. I have watched enough movies to know that a guy who looks like this, is the evil bad guy who does not follow the rules.

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 338

The reason that people THINK OSU is dirty..

Mo Claurett

The OSU basketball program that got in trouble.

2 proven reasons.

Pro
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,334
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3

Love all this talk of dirty coaches when probably none of you have a clue about what really goes on.
    Travman, if you dont think Ohio St is dirty, thats fine, your welcome to your opinion and i respect that....but, you have to open your eyes to the actions of the coaches program both past and present. Tressel left Youngstown St with 14 NCAA rules violations to contend with......wonder why he left....He's had multiple NCAA investigations into several items including: Claims football players have classwork done for them, received extra benefits from boosters – including Tressel's car dealer - imagine that, the Head coach of a football team owns a car dealership that has been linked to allowing players to "Test Drive" vehicles for long periods of time.....and least of a concern, illegal benefits.

Hmmmmm it almost sounds like a coach near us that said he didnt know where his son who was a football player for the University of Iowa was living.....Common people open your eyes.....

As long as these coaches are allowed to deflect everything and say they didnt know, then we will be forced to think these guys are running clean programs. Don't even get me started on D. Douglas, if he didnt get all that money from boosters or from illegal payments for student housing - how did he get it....WORK, yeah right.....

This is a true story - it involves a past Iowa Basketball star(not naming names) and a friend of mine that was playing with him one summer while he was at UofI.....after they played, a couple of them went to have a beverage. While they were BSing, player indicated that he worked for one of the Bigger banks in Iowa City, he just didnt know which branch......it points to the hidden aspects of payment - indirect booster involvement, and no college is immune to it.....

But if you don't think that Reggie Bush received 291,000 dollars of illegal benefits for playing at USC - Thats fine, keep convincing yourself that our planet does not have a problem with Global Warming, that Cigarette Smoking does not directly cause Cancer and that we have a never ending supply of oil and it will never run out.....

These university's make millions of dollars off their football teams, and players do come to them to compete for a national championship, no doubt. But, guarantee that every major program right now has players on it receiving right now that are in conflict with an NCAA rule regarding improper benefits to its players either monetarily or from a benefit of someone doing classwork etc etc.....Someone pointed out in another thread that Ohio St has had more big ten academic all americans since Tressel joined the staff then in the previous 30 years of Ohio St. football. Yet this same coach has been accused of players having work done for them, its hard to be considered an academic all american if they're not doing the work as Clarett spelled out!!!!!

Tressel's Dirty - nobody will convince me otherwise.....call his *** teflon man, because he gets all this crap floating around his program but nothing sticks to him.....

Kind of sounds like Captain Kirk!!!!!!!