tyrelle pryor

View Poll Results: what school will terrelle pryor choolse?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michigan

    27 25.00%
  • Ohio State

    32 29.63%
  • Penn State

    11 10.19%
  • Iowa State, lol

    38 35.19%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: tyrelle pryor

  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 30,217, Level: 53
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CycloneWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Urbandale,Ia
    Posts
    3,274
    Points
    30,217
    Level
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 2

    tyrelle pryor

    i just heard that tyrelle pryor will make his college descision on next wednesday at noon, now i'm gonna say he's coming to isu, lol, but seriously who do you think he's gonna pick?



  2. #2
    Giving it a go
    Points: 254,794, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chadm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,610
    Points
    254,794
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedefender View Post
    i just heard that tyrelle pryor will make his college descision on next wednesday at noon, now i'm gonna say he's coming to isu, lol, but seriously who do you think he's gonna pick?
    I heard Ohio State.


    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 408,293, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    61,140
    Points
    408,293
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 885
    Given: 624

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    Also heard Penn State and Papa.


    Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 30,217, Level: 53
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CycloneWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Urbandale,Ia
    Posts
    3,274
    Points
    30,217
    Level
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 2

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    according to this poll. He's coming to isu. That's good. Someone should send him a letter to tell him to get signed up. LOL



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 28,765, Level: 52
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,767
    Points
    28,765
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 4

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    So THATS why we've never seen the official 25th commit, of course we had to hold it for Pryor :P



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 63,248, Level: 77
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    jumbopackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,474
    Points
    63,248
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 10

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    I read that Oregon is also one of his options.

    I HOPE he goes there. I'd just love to see the Big 10 get snubbed by a guy in their own back yard.



  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 92,223, Level: 94
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    4,167
    Points
    92,223
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 86

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    I want him to go to Penn State. Here's why....THE Ohio State University is always going to be better than the hawks and beat them down. Michigan will always be better than the hawks too, but they played a ball game the hawks could compete with--now with RichRod's O, the hawks are going to get creamed year in and year out. Therefore, PSU would be the best place for TP because it would probably mean at least 3 years of them certainly beating the hawks.



  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 261,261, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    BryceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,871
    Points
    261,261
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 0

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    I'd love to see him go to Michigan, they don't have a quarterback at all and I like RichRod's offense. Plus I really don't like Ohio State, and I'd love to see them get snubbed for Michigan.

    I read an article where his coach said it was pretty much down to Michigan and Ohio State.




  9. #9
    Rookie
    Points: 12,231, Level: 33
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 419
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ISU2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Liberty, IA
    Posts
    450
    Points
    12,231
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    I heard he was holding out on making his decision until the NFL Draft. He had a visit with the Miami Dolphins.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 146,976, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,187
    Points
    146,976
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    There is something wrong with this. It won't let me enter the number of credits next to my guess.



  11. #11
    Starter
    Points: 19,518, Level: 42
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    965
    Points
    19,518
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    Maize and Blue



  12. #12
    Legend
    Points: 170,229, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    The_Architect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Focus Town
    Posts
    11,883
    Points
    170,229
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 2,078

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    Quote Originally Posted by dosry5 View Post
    I want him to go to Penn State. Here's why....THE Ohio State University is always going to be better than the hawks and beat them down. Michigan will always be better than the hawks too, but they played a ball game the hawks could compete with--now with RichRod's O, the hawks are going to get creamed year in and year out. Therefore, PSU would be the best place for TP because it would probably mean at least 3 years of them certainly beating the hawks.
    Sound logic!


    While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 79,097, Level: 87
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,053
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYVADER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    5,232
    Points
    79,097
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 6

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    it will be tOSU. mark it down dude



  14. #14
    Rookie
    Points: 13,943, Level: 35
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Tpups21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fort Dodge, IA
    Posts
    395
    Points
    13,943
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    Ohio State it is!



  15. #15
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 39,496, Level: 61
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 854
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    cloneu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    4,218
    Points
    39,496
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 27

    Re: tyrelle pryor

    I would say 60% tOSU with a 38% chance on PSU. 2% to everybody else.


    Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM