Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Starter
    Points: 17,956, Level: 40
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    768
    Points
    17,956
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    what a bunch of whining babies

    crying n complaining bout everything. I cant belive all the agreement on here that this recruiting class sucks and is no good. You have a 2 time Neb player of the year, a finalist for Michigan's player of the yr, a solid tough, defensive, garbage man [who this team desperately needs] from KC, with a mean streak hopefully. Also a 6 10 Utah player that is still learning the game and has improved tremendously just during this yr alone. That is a pretty good class when u figure that is his 1st class at ISU and its not done yet either.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 73,188, Level: 84
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,662
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cycopath25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (307)
    Posts
    5,068
    Points
    73,188
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen View Post
    crying n complaining bout everything. I cant belive all the agreement on here that this recruiting class sucks and is no good. You have a 2 time Neb player of the year, a finalist for Michigan's player of the yr, a solid tough, defensive, garbage man [who this team desperately needs] from KC, with a mean streak hopefully. Also a 6 10 Utah player that is still learning the game and has improved tremendously just during this yr alone. That is a pretty good class when u figure that is his 1st class at ISU and its not done yet either.
    Do you have a Link to all these players?



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 381,291, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    55,621
    Points
    381,291
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 125

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    I think they are crying in the green beer because they did not see a Michael Jordan recruited this year. If they looked ike Cato did, they would have a better warm fuzzy.

    Yet what we need are shooters under pressure. Remember that the 3 point line goes back a foot next year.


    CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 333,325, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    31,631
    Points
    333,325
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    You repeatedly call out the members of this site in this manner. Name calling and the like...with no real substance to anything. Yes, members are complaining. It's the internet. However, you're not the solution to the problem - you're part of the problem.

    If you want to continue to behave in this manner - then fine - you'll be treated with the same "respect" you treat others with.

    Please go away. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200. If you happen to see "Moronville" or "Crazyland" along the way, feel free to stop there instead.



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 73,188, Level: 84
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,662
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cycopath25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (307)
    Posts
    5,068
    Points
    73,188
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUFan22 View Post
    You repeatedly call out the members of this site in this manner. Name calling and the like...with no real substance to anything. Yes, members are complaining. It's the internet. However, you're not the solution to the problem - you're part of the problem.

    If you want to continue to behave in this manner - then fine - you'll be treated with the same "respect" you treat others with.

    Please go away. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200. If you happen to see "Moronville" or "Crazyland" along the way, feel free to stop there instead.

    (Sits back and watches)



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 83,548, Level: 89
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson, Iowa
    Posts
    8,016
    Points
    83,548
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 20

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    Winning more games will solve everything. We've got some talent on the team now(Diante, Brackins, Wesley), and you throw in next years recruits(who are good, but not great) and I think we'll be a pretty solid team that will win more games and help us gain momentum for even better recruiting in the future.

    ISU never has had top 20 recruiting classes.



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 333,325, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    31,631
    Points
    333,325
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    Sorry folks...I'll take my lumps on that one. This is just beyond ridiculous.



  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 95,063, Level: 96
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,987
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,185
    Points
    95,063
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber View Post
    Winning more games will solve everything. We've got some talent on the team now(Diante, Brackins, Wesley), and you throw in next years recruits(who are good, but not great) and I think we'll be a pretty solid team that will win more games and help us gain momentum for even better recruiting in the future.

    ISU never has had top 20 recruiting classes.
    Not true. Eustachy had a Top 5 Class but it didn't work out very well.



  9. #9
    Giving it a go
    Points: 252,789, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chadm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,592
    Points
    252,789
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

    Re: what a bunch of whining babies

    I am closing this thread. It will do nothing but cause internet battles.


    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM