Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5

Combine Recap-Page 2

I thought this was funny, especially the Wilt Chamberlin... I mean Darren McFadden comment :

ESPN Page 2 - Gallo: The combine rankings

wrong forum, sorry

Last edited by clones26; 02-28-2008 at 09:46 AM.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day".-Frank Sinatra

@cyfert26 on Twitter

Addict
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,556
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Re: Combine Recap-Page 2

Dang, that was just freakin' funny, man. I've never given +rep for a cut 'n' paste before, but you win, with that one.

I'm baaack! See my Hot Milk For Breakfast blog under Social Groups for more details

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 22

Thats a good read, some of my favorites...

5. Longar Longar, C, Oklahoma: Longar, 6-foot-11 and 232 pounds, did not participate in the combine because he plays center for Oklahoma's basketball team and recently broke a bone in his right leg. But teams that miss out on Chris Long and Jake Long may reach for Longar.
    8. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois: Mendenhall is skyrocketing up most team's draft boards after an impressive combine in which he posted a 4.45 40. No other Big Ten player completed the 40 in less than 12 seconds.
    19. Joe Flacco, QB, Delaware: Flacco wowed scouts, but there are concerns because he didn't play against topflight competition in college. Look for him to be taken by a team in the NFC South or NFC West.
    22. Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida: Caldwell, younger brother of Redskins receiver Reche Caldwell, impressed scouts with his vision and alertness.
    24. Ben Moffitt, LB, South Florida: Moffitt put up solid numbers in the measurables at the combine, although his current girlfriend performed the bench press and broad jump for him.
    -Moffitt's ex-wife claims she wrote every paper for him and took tests for him

25. Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame: Zbikowski, who's also a Golden Gloves boxer, refused to participate in the traditional combine drills. Instead, he chased a chicken and chopped wood in the snow at a remote mountain cabin.
    26. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas: Finley is 6-foot-5, 236 pounds, and is looked at as a possible tight end or wide receiver. However, he ran a slow 4.82 40, clouding his future. Is he a tight end? Is he a wide receiver? And what's with the name? Is it some kind of hybrid of Jeremiah and Michael? Jerry? Jeremy? Michelle? There are too many questions surrounding this guy.

Follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/MarkHanrahan20

Check out my blog
    http://markhanrahan.com

and tune into "Extra Innings" Thursdays at 6pm on 1460kxno

Starter
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

9. Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State: Gholston put up 37 reps on the 225-pound bench press, tied for best at the combine. This performance allays fears he could somehow be crushed at the bottom of a post-play pileup, unable to move player bodies off himself.

That one made me laugh.

have you ever got caught outside In a strong rainfall? Yes or NO. If it"s yes, then you might half felt the pane of hard(tought) rain on you head. If it hurt"s then it"s tough. Yes or no. Okay I'm right and you know it.

So alothough you attempt"ed to say you didn"t understnad, now you do. Fair enough?