Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Priority Season Tickets

Looking for Cyclone fan that is interested in splitting my Cyclone Club donation ($2500), for the opportunity to purchase 2 priority BB and/or FB seats.
    I have been an ISU financial supporter and season ticket holder for many years so seats in the Hilton and Jace Trice are great.

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up

Re: Priority Season Tickets

I am thinking about ordering 2 season football tickets for next year. What kind of donation do you expect from me if I only order season football tickets through you? When would you need payment for the tickets and donation? Where would these football tickets be located?

Just checking my options.

Go Clones!!!

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up

Re: Priority Season Tickets

Any financial assistance that you could offer us toward our $2500.00 annual donation would be considered. We would like to have a donation of $250.00 per season football ticket. We would take a similar approach if someone just wanted 2 season men's basketball tickets in the parquet.
    We need to make payment in full for the donation and season football tickets by April 1, 2008. Therefore, we would need payment prior to that date.
    The location of the season football tickets could be in any section of the stadium requiring up to a $2500.00 donation level which have seats available.

PM me if you have any more questions.