Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 9

Directv local installers

We have Directv at our primary residence, however we have only put up with local cable at the lake for the past 7 years. Our installer at our primary residence does not want to make the 1 hour one way trip to Panora to install Directv, said we should be able to find someone closer. Can anyone out there help me with an installer in the Panora area?I would rather trust a local installer than a large company rep. if at all possible. I have looked at the "deals" on the Directv website, anyone have any definite "must haves" upon installing or receiver suggestions, programming, etc. This is our home away from home from May until September, we don't watch tons of tv in the summer, but still want to make certain that I get everything I will eventually need, rather than try and add on later.
    Thanks

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one.

lakeliving

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

Re: Directv local installers

Quote Originally Posted by lakeliving View Post
    We have Directv at our primary residence, however we have only put up with local cable at the lake for the past 7 years. Our installer at our primary residence does not want to make the 1 hour one way trip to Panora to install Directv, said we should be able to find someone closer. Can anyone out there help me with an installer in the Panora area?I would rather trust a local installer than a large company rep. if at all possible. I have looked at the "deals" on the Directv website, anyone have any definite "must haves" upon installing or receiver suggestions, programming, etc. This is our home away from home from May until September, we don't watch tons of tv in the summer, but still want to make certain that I get everything I will eventually need, rather than try and add on later.
    Thanks
    Try Archer TV in Adel.