Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 265

Meiers Out, Meiers Out

Senior Dylan Meier (121 for 22 passing) has been booted for Freshman Josh freeman (11 for 33 passing): http://kstatefootball.com/depth.shtm

Freshman Kirby Meier is still feeling punky as Senior Adam Barman starts again: http://kuathletics.cstv.com/sports/m...100306aaa.html

On the status of QB Kerry Meier and Adam Barmann's performance in filling in:
    "Kerry is feeling much better. He has made great improvement. His status at this point is unchanged. Adam Barmann made some mistakes early, but to his credit, he overcame them and showed great mental toughness. He kept the offense together and played outstanding after his early mistakes. I would say that the biggest thing about Adam is that he overcomes adversity. We say all week that "The next play is the most important play." You can't change history, good or bad. You can't worry about tomorrow either. As a program, we focus on the task at hand day-to-day. Adam is living proof that you can overcome adversity by adhering to that motto. Our players see that he is capable. We have confidence in both of them. The kids have always had confidence in him. He is prepared every day. He is one of the hardest working guys in the off-season programs and is very good with younger players. He is helpful with younger quarterbacks. He is an all-around team guy."

"Before we get started, I would like to announce the players of the game from the Nebraska contest as voted by our coaching staff. The offensive player of the game was sophomore wide receiver Dexton Fields. The defensive player of the game was junior defensive tackle James McClinton. The special teams player of the game was junior kicker Scott Webb. Our scout team offensive player of the week was Micah Brown, and our defensive scout team player of the week was Todd Haselhorst.
    Looking back on the Nebraska game, I was very proud of the effort of our football team on Saturday. We showed a great deal of heart and resiliency. We played a great game in terms of effort and fight.

CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 265

Re: Meiers Out, Meiers Out

At least yiou spelled the names right.

CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.