Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 36

Funny 6th Graders Story

So right now in my Social Studies class we're reading a section of text in partners and coming up with our own quizzes for another group to take. A couple of guys had switched quizzes, and I was wandering around checking their progress. 2 of the boys had a quiz with the other group's names (Kyle and Jacob) written with a big heart around them. I asked the kid if that's how they were when he got the quiz. He gives me a big grin and says, "Well I figure since they're Hawkeye fans there's a definite chance!" I've never been prouder of a student's accomplishments

Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

Pro
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Re: Funny 6th Graders Story

Haha, that is hilarious!!! You definately gotta give props to the parents for bringing their kids up being cyclones!!! This is a proven point that the hate for the hawks starts at a young age.

All-Star
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 710
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Funny 6th Graders Story

Quote Originally Posted by tigershoops31 View Post
    So right now in my Social Studies class we're reading a section of text in partners and coming up with our own quizzes for another group to take. A couple of guys had switched quizzes, and I was wandering around checking their progress. 2 of the boys had a quiz with the other group's names (Kyle and Jacob) written with a big heart around them. I asked the kid if that's how they were when he got the quiz. He gives me a big grin and says, "Well I figure since they're Hawkeye fans there's a definite chance!" I've never been prouder of a student's accomplishments
    That's great! I have a couple twin sisters in my class who are not real fond of each other. One is a Cyclone fan(which of course I favor, jk ) and the other is a Hawkeye. What is funny is that they are both really smart but the Hawkeye fan makes MANY more "ditsy" or "spacey" comments than the Cyclone one and she is always quick to tease her and point it out. Occasionally I let it slide if it's all in good fun.

You can't polish a turd.