Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 874
    Given: 607

There is Hope beyond Totos, Redville, Boulder, Techites, Show Me

We still can beat Nebraska, Missouri, Tech, and Kansas, all in Ames, and then Kansas State and Colorado on the road. Now it might be by three points or less. But we can still pull it off. The key will be to beat Nebraska and survive injuries. The easiest road games other than Oklahoma are the two others. That would then force Nebraska to have to win the Texas game. That would give us another shot against Texas and perhaops Holiday Bowl. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE. That is what is good about winning the three games by a total of three plays.

Last edited by Wesley; 10-01-2006 at 01:45 AM.
    Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,330
    Given: 931

Re: There is Hope beyond Totos, Redville, Boulder, Techites, Show Me

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    We still can beat Nebraska, Missouri, Tech, and Kansas, all in Ames, and then Kansas State and Colorado on the road. Now it might be by three poibnts or less. But we can still pull it off. The key will be to beat Nebraska and survive injuries. The easiest road gamwes other than Oklahoma are the two others. Thast would thenm force Nebraska to have to win the Texas game. That would give us another shot against Texas and perhaops Holiday Bowl. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE. That is what is good about winning the three games by a total of three plays.
    and hey, if oklahoma's still busy whining about the screwjob against oregon, maybe we sneak by them as well

Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.

All-Star Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: There is Hope beyond Totos, Redville, Boulder, Techites, Show Me

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    We still can beat Nebraska, Missouri, Tech, and Kansas, all in Ames, and then Kansas State and Colorado on the road. Now it might be by three points or less. But we can still pull it off. The key will be to beat Nebraska and survive injuries. The easiest road games other than Oklahoma are the two others. That would then force Nebraska to have to win the Texas game. That would give us another shot against Texas and perhaops Holiday Bowl. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE. That is what is good about winning the three games by a total of three plays.
    I love you're enthusiasm. I am sooooo impressed that someone who has watched these games can still be optimistic. What are you taking, and how do I get a perscription???

Go Cyclones

Jeffrey A Crawford