Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 0

Good news about Basketball season tickets

http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle....&ATCLID=619999

This is some great news for the basketball team. If you're thinking about getting some tickets, you should do it. I mean 99 bucks for season tickets? Not the greatest season ticket package out there, and it's tough to say how competitive the team will be, but there's a lot worse places to be on a Saturday and Wednesday night. My wife got some of the $99 tickets for us for our anniversary. Considering we could see McD be here for 20 years, it will be fun to say we have had season tickets since the start of an era.

I hope we hit 9000 tickets and beyond. I mean if we can get to 9500, 10000 someday, well that's more than 2/3 of the coliseum. Exciting stuff.

Addict
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,594
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 8

Re: Good news about Basketball season tickets

Me and 3 other buds of mine ordered ours days after this was announced. We usually got a 5 game pack which I think ran about $50 so what's $99 for all of the games. For $5.55 a game we can't make can either find someone to go or just eat the cost of that game which at that price is not too tough to swallow.

I'm excited about this season. Based on some of the Capitol City League game footage I have seen, I think some of our new recruits are going to be immediate impact players and if this team gels quickly and buys into G Mac's system we are going to see some exciting basketball this season.