Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

NCAA Football 2008

Random question...and I know FB season is almost over, but does anyone know how to "disguise" your play calling when playing against another human. Ya know, call your play by pushing a button but then continue to search through to disguise what you called. It was easy in 07 but I can't seem to figure out on NCAA 2008.

I'm using a PS3, and I think its the same for Madden, although I don't have Madden.

Thanks!

EDIT: I figured it out. You have to hold down X and then move to other plays with the LEFT analog stick. When you release X, you go to the original play.

Last edited by jakemcilroy; 01-13-2008 at 10:32 AM.

Walk On Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: NCAA Football 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jakemcilroy View Post
    Random question...and I know FB season is almost over, but does anyone know how to "disguise" your play calling when playing against another human. Ya know, call your play by pushing a button but then continue to search through to disguise what you called. It was easy in 07 but I can't seem to figure out on NCAA 2008.

I'm using a PS3, and I think its the same for Madden, although I don't have Madden.

Thanks!

For XBOX I think you hold down the A button on the play that you want and then go look like you are picking a different play.