Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

My Thoughts

1) I didn't expect a win. I figured it would end up being a 15-20pt loss, but I thought we'd at least have a chance until mid 4th qtr.
    2) I was pleased to see an increased effort by the coaching staff to extend the passing offensive vertically. Meyer had some sharp throws while being pressured. Too many dam penalties though. Parker's PF made me MAD. I was actually MAD at him. He literally gave Texas 7 points. In a way though I feel bad for him, because he will feel it in his gut and in the back of his mind for a long time.
    3) HOW.CAN.ANYONE.BE.OK.WITH.THE.FACT.THAT.WE.DIDN'T.SCORE.AGAIN.IN.THE.*******.SEC OND.HALF?????
    Abosutely unacceptable. Don't give me any excuses. Because there isn't any. We saw in the first half that we could be succesful against Texas. THERE IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM with our offense in second halves. And no, I don't have the solution.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: My Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Cloned4Life View Post
    3) HOW.CAN.ANYONE.BE.OK.WITH.THE.FACT.THAT.WE.DIDN'T.SCORE.AGAIN.IN.THE.*******.SEC OND.HALF?????
    Abosutely unacceptable. Don't give me any excuses. Because there isn't any. We saw in the first half that we could be succesful against Texas. THERE IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM with our offense in second halves. And no, I don't have the solution.
    I agree. It was nice to see the offense show their potential again. They put together some really good drives against a very stout defense. Now they just need to string it together for an entire game.

The defense however...it was not pretty...giving up 30 points in a half is not good news. I understand they have amazing players and will do that to a lot of teams, but its still not easy to watch. I'm comfortable with points scored because their athletes are just that much better...but a lot of the times we were there and it just seemed like tackling issues, which I suppose are aided by their athletes.