I'm posting this a couple hours before 1/1/08 but I thought most people would read this on Tuesday or later so I labeled it that way anyways.

I've finished coding for the upgrades and am finishing up a few testing cycles. I'm still waiting on a colleague to finish working on some compatibility issues that the upgrades have caused on a program they developed before everything gets rolled out. I've fixed the majority of the problems and am just waiting on a couple database fixes before calling things done.

I hope to have the updates in place by the end of the week but I can't make any promises since it's basically out of my hands at this time.

Happy New Year!

Jeremy Lind