Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 910,000, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,567
    Points
    910,000
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,391
    Given: 538

    VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference


  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 63,882, Level: 78
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 968
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyCloned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Robins, Iowa
    Posts
    5,404
    Points
    63,882
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 406
    Given: 182

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Notice how NDSU does not have a single player that is not available due to injury? When was the last time that happened at ISU?



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 35,521, Level: 58
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,130
    Points
    35,521
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 43

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Conditioning


    NDSU -BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK National Football Champions! Beat Kansas ST, Kansas & Minnesota 2 times, We hate Iowa and Northern Iowa, but ISU is cool with us. We'll Kill IOWA in 2016"

  4. #4
    Starter
    Points: 12,674, Level: 34
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    DarkStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    686
    Points
    12,674
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 153

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Quote Originally Posted by CyCloned View Post
    Notice how NDSU does not have a single player that is not available due to injury? When was the last time that happened at ISU?
    Did you noticed how he danced around the question. He has people injured. He just refused to say it.


    If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim."
    Lyndon B. Johnson

  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 144,839, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyrocksmypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    14,100
    Points
    144,839
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,046
    Given: 305

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
    Did you noticed how he danced around the question. He has people injured. He just refused to say it.
    Exactly. Going the Bill Belichek route.



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 23,399, Level: 46
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mkadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cornfield
    Posts
    1,040
    Points
    23,399
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 31

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    I did not realize it was ex Waterloo Columbus QB. I believe it was in 1984, the 3-A championship. Klieman is trying to hold on and win the game himself. They are an option style offense, maybe a veer. less than 3 minutes to go Columbus has a less than a touchdown lead. They don't pass, they don't pitch the option Klieman just takes hit after hit at qb, they are getting 3-4 yards a play. Then it happens, the current Harlan resident, Pat Shelton, now the Harlan Soccer coach lays a helmet into the ball as Kleiman tries to absorb another hit, the ball bounces on the turf,once, up into the arms of the now Dr. Don Klitgaard,(practicing in Harlan) and rambles 80 yards for the touchdown! My point is, he has never beaten the Cyclones. (But he is a competitor) Tuesday flashback.


    "To run this drill, Everyone line up in a circle, pair up in rows of three, alphabetically"

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 28,092, Level: 51
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 558
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    khardbored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Middle of the Midwest
    Posts
    1,804
    Points
    28,092
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 418
    Given: 1,026

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Reminds me of the Kirk Ferentz school of skillfully saying nothing.



  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 28,242, Level: 51
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Redman97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    734
    Points
    28,242
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 191

    Re: VIDEO: NDSU coach Chris Klieman's Monday press conference

    Quote Originally Posted by mkadl View Post
    I did not realize it was ex Waterloo Columbus QB. I believe it was in 1984, the 3-A championship. Klieman is trying to hold on and win the game himself. They are an option style offense, maybe a veer. less than 3 minutes to go Columbus has a less than a touchdown lead. They don't pass, they don't pitch the option Klieman just takes hit after hit at qb, they are getting 3-4 yards a play. Then it happens, the current Harlan resident, Pat Shelton, now the Harlan Soccer coach lays a helmet into the ball as Kleiman tries to absorb another hit, the ball bounces on the turf,once, up into the arms of the now Dr. Don Klitgaard,(practicing in Harlan) and rambles 80 yards for the touchdown! My point is, he has never beaten the Cyclones. (But he is a competitor) Tuesday flashback.
    The mighty Sailors won it two years later. I still have the t-shirt.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM