Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Re: Up Down bar

They also have a Skee-Ball league on Monday nights. https://www.facebook.com/events/526012714185376/

Pro
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 119

Quote Originally Posted by alarson View Post
    Up down can be a lot of fun. I'll just say avoid it on friday\saturday nights. I know all bars get busy on those nights, but with a bar like this there's no point if you cant get to the games easily, plus being in the basement there with little ventilation it gets extremely hot. I think they need to do some maintenance on some of their games though, more than once ive found a joystick not working. But overall the value is good

And... add me to the list that hasnt been to blazing saddle lol.
    We went to blazing Saddles one night bar hopping down in east village ten years ago (when I still did that) with friends, the girls we were with like to dance there and we were with a gay friend. My 6'4 340 pound burly bearded friend (think grizzley adams head on farnioks body) who is as straight as they come was a gay magnet. It was pretty funny. I thought it would be the opposite but it was like he was chumming for fish we had to leave after he had to say sorry am straight 30 times. I didn't get approached once, which oddly made me feel inadequate and less manly. Wierd night but was fun. I have been to a lesbian bar too and that was a lot of fun actually.

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 157
    Given: 132

Quote Originally Posted by IAStubborn View Post
    We went to blazing Saddles one night bar hopping down in east village ten years ago (when I still did that) with friends, the girls we were with like to dance there and we were with a gay friend. My 6'4 340 pound burly bearded friend (think grizzley adams head on farnioks body) who is as straight as they come was a gay magnet. It was pretty funny. I thought it would be the opposite but it was like he was chumming for fish we had to leave after he had to say sorry am straight 30 times. I didn't get approached once, which oddly made me feel inadequate and less manly. Wierd night but was fun. I have been to a lesbian bar too and that was a lot of fun actually.
    How is that different than a gay bar? Genuinely curious... er, wanting to know. Not curious:)