Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68

Thread: Devron Moore

  1. #1
    Recruit
    Points: 3,110, Level: 16
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    cyclone4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    99
    Points
    3,110
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Devron Moore

    Not trying to make a super thread out of this, but I am having trouble finding any information on Devron Moore's condition with the team. Any word on what has been happening?



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 36,380, Level: 58
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    MaccloNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,814
    Points
    36,380
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 147
    Given: 22

    Re: Devron Moore

    Nope.



  3. #3
    Walk On
    Points: 3,449, Level: 16
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    151
    Points
    3,449
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 10

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone4L View Post
    Not trying to make a super thread out of this, but I am having trouble finding any information on Devron Moore's condition with the team. Any word on what has been happening?
    Shut off his phone, deleted his twitter. No one has had contact with him. I say there is about zero chance we see him in Ames, and if we do he isn't guaranteed to start.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 58,760, Level: 75
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,290
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    djcubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    2,875
    Points
    58,760
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 59

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone4L View Post
    Not trying to make a super thread out of this, but I am having trouble finding any information on Devron Moore's condition with the team. Any word on what has been happening?
    He's gone. That's his "condition"



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 142,812, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    WhatchaGonnaDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,113
    Points
    142,812
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 304
    Given: 195

    Re: Devron Moore

    Will never understand the homesickness thing.



  6. #6
    Pro
    Points: 22,675, Level: 46
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    jbindm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,359
    Points
    22,675
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 123

    Re: Devron Moore

    It's a shame if he doesn't come back, but maybe he has stuff going on back home that takes priority over playing football. If that's the case, then good luck to him getting things straightened out.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 64,027, Level: 78
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cy4prez7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,595
    Points
    64,027
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 18

    Re: Devron Moore

    Talked to somebody who thinks he'll be back this summer.


    KCCO



    Follow me on Twitter: @datBASS3
    Follow Iowa State Drumline on Twitter: @ISUDrumline or on FB

  8. #8
    Publisher
    Points: 773,839, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    15,824
    Points
    773,839
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 517
    Given: 147

    Re: Devron Moore

    When I left the spring game a few Saturday's ago, getting any sort of word on this story was a priority of mine. Nobody knows. It sounds like there is a chance that he will be back but again, nobody knows. If they did, they weren't talking. Didn't seem overly optimistic but at the same time, it's way too early to rule it out too based off of what I've heard.



  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 210,428, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,539
    Points
    210,428
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 31

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    When I left the spring game a few Saturday's ago, getting any sort of word on this story was a priority of mine. Nobody knows. It sounds like there is a chance that he will be back but again, nobody knows. If they did, they weren't talking. Didn't seem overly optimistic but at the same time, it's way too early to rule it out too based off of what I've heard.
    Probably explains why Rhoads has not really commented. We just don't know. And it is better to not speculate publicly. Or comment one way or the other.



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 22,675, Level: 46
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    jbindm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,359
    Points
    22,675
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 123

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
    Probably explains why Rhoads has not really commented. We just don't know. And it is better to not speculate publicly. Or comment one way or the other.
    Never stopped anyone around here before. Either that or virtually every poster in these forums has a connection or source in the ISU athletic department.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 192,554, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Bret44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hampton, IA
    Posts
    8,257
    Points
    192,554
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,060
    Given: 615

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by jbindm View Post
    Never stopped anyone around here before. Either that or virtually every poster in these forums has a connection or source in the ISU athletic department.
    I am going to guess he is talking about the Football staff and AD. We are posters. We can talk about anything from Devron Moore to wiping standing up/sitting down.


    “They're very, very hard to guard,” Notre Dame head coach Mike Brey said. “They're really good. And with Niang in the middle kind of wheeling and all those guys spreading you out, they're kind of a nightmare matchup. And they're men. They're really men.”


  12. #12
    Rookie
    Points: 9,504, Level: 29
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ISUKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    394
    Points
    9,504
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 58

    Re: Devron Moore

    Who wipes standing up, is that a thing?



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 85,096, Level: 90
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Erik4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    7,104
    Points
    85,096
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 163

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatchaGonnaDo View Post
    Will never understand the homesickness thing
    Me either. Must be something in the way certain people were raised. Glad my parents didn't raise me in a way that made me want to go running home when life got tough. Not trying to rip on the kid or people who do it. I'm just really, really glad I had no problem being independent from a young age. It's nice to know IF my life really turned to hell financially I COULD turn to them, but I've always wanted to avoid moving back to live with parents in my hometown if at all possible.

    I'd understand it if he has an ailing family member or something, but I'd have to believe he would've just straight up told someone if that was the case.


    ISU license plates, just $50 at: http://www.iamvd.com/ovs/plates/index.htm
    "I am so proud to be your football coach!" - Paul Rhoads

    HOI-BALL!!!

  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 192,554, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Bret44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hampton, IA
    Posts
    8,257
    Points
    192,554
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,060
    Given: 615

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUKing View Post
    Who wipes standing up, is that a thing?
    http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/show...pe+standing+up


    “They're very, very hard to guard,” Notre Dame head coach Mike Brey said. “They're really good. And with Niang in the middle kind of wheeling and all those guys spreading you out, they're kind of a nightmare matchup. And they're men. They're really men.”


  15. #15
    Rookie
    Points: 15,240, Level: 37
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CyBelieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    507
    Points
    15,240
    Level
    37
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 47

    Re: Devron Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik4Cy View Post
    Me either. Must be something in the way certain people were raised. Glad my parents didn't raise me in a way that made me want to go running home when life got tough. Not trying to rip on the kid or people who do it. I'm just really, really glad I had no problem being independent from a young age. It's nice to know IF my life really turned to hell financially I COULD turn to them, but I've always wanted to avoid moving back to live with parents in my hometown if at all possible.

    I'd understand it if he has an ailing family member or something, but I'd have to believe he would've just straight up told someone if that was the case.
    So he's gone home for financial reasons??


    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives…..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM