Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 209
    Given: 170

Golf USA of Ames offering a discount!

We are doing something new here on Cyclone Fanatic and you will see it once a week throughout 2014.

It’s called the “Cyclone Fanatic Sponsor of the Week.”

This site is 100 percent free thanks to the fantastic support we have with our advertisers and we want to thank them by promoting each one, every week.

We ask that whether you are buying a car, groceries, insurance, golf equipment, clothes, or whatever, that you give our advertisers a shot to earn your business. Let them know that Cyclone Fanatic sent you!

Click on our supporters tab at the top of the page to see all our advertisers.
    Supporters | Cyclone Fanatic

-------

This week’s featured business is Golf USA of Ames. They are located at 1628 S Duff Ave in Ames, just north of Hwy 30. Golf USA of Ames has been helping you with all your golf needs since 1995!

Golf season is upon us and Golf USA has everything you need to play this year! If you are looking for a new set of fitted clubs, go check out their TechniFIT fitting system. They will make sure that you are playing with a set of clubs that best fits your game.

Already have a good set of clubs that just needs a little care? Their Tour Grind Repair Shop can help. Drivers, irons, push carts, apparel, Golf USA has everything you need when heading out to the course.

Golf USA of Ames is offering a 10% discount in their store for anybody that brings in their Cyclone Club card! See store for details!

twitter.com/adamjgray17

Rookie
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 42

Re: Golf USA of Ames offering a discount!

Great deal!

I love this place. Bought a new nike driver there last year. Although I may not hit it well (I suck) they had great service and made me feel important... which was nice. (caddyshack reference)

Kobe 24