Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 426,440, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    State43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    10,728
    Points
    426,440
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 154

    Bermuda Tenticles

    On Syfy now for your viewing pleasure staring the Linda Hamilton.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 61,773, Level: 77
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,477
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,543
    Points
    61,773
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,184
    Given: 1,368

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    I only lasted five minutes...

    And I LOVE bad Sci Fi...



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 386,287, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    23,665
    Points
    386,287
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 314

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    I only lasted five minutes...

    And I LOVE bad Sci Fi...
    Then youll LOVE Poseidon Rex.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 70,427, Level: 82
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,023
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclones_R_GR8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    3,350
    Points
    70,427
    Level
    82
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 229
    Given: 423

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    I heard Sharknado 2 was given the green light. This time it will be in New York



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 87,720, Level: 92
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,630
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,533
    Points
    87,720
    Level
    92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 916
    Given: 48

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    I only lasted five minutes...

    And I LOVE bad Sci Fi...
    You and I would get along. Nobody gets my obsession with cheesy B rated horror movies. My personal favorite is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 61,773, Level: 77
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,477
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,543
    Points
    61,773
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,184
    Given: 1,368

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrocksmypants View Post
    You and I would get along. Nobody gets my obsession with cheesy B rated horror movies. My personal favorite is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
    I'm partial to dinosaurs, snakes, crocs...sharks not as much...


    However, my all-time favorite has to be "Them". Kudos to you if you know it. :)



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 54,455, Level: 72
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    BoxsterCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Golden Valley, MN
    Posts
    3,257
    Points
    54,455
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 228

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    I'm partial to dinosaurs, snakes, crocs...sharks not as much...


    However, my all-time favorite has to be "Them". Kudos to you if you know it. :)
    THEM (Featuring VAN MORRISON) - 1963




  8. #8
    Rookie
    Points: 5,740, Level: 22
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    562
    Points
    5,740
    Level
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 18

  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 54,455, Level: 72
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    BoxsterCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Golden Valley, MN
    Posts
    3,257
    Points
    54,455
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 228

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by State43 View Post
    On Syfy now for your viewing pleasure staring the Linda Hamilton.
    Feeling a little like being catty and noting that Linda looks like she might have been spending the last 20 years smoking and drinking cheap whiskey.


    BTW, Jeremiah Johnson is on AMC right now. Famous as the movie with the phase "crazy white woman" which has gotten me in trouble any number of times since that movie added it to my vocabulary




  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 61,773, Level: 77
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,477
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,543
    Points
    61,773
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,184
    Given: 1,368

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5i-PVLMVY


    Atomic Ants! What could be better?



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 61,773, Level: 77
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,477
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,543
    Points
    61,773
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,184
    Given: 1,368

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Feeling a little like being catty and noting that Linda looks like she might have been spending the last 20 years smoking and drinking cheap whiskey.


    BTW, Jeremiah Johnson is on AMC right now. Famous as the movie with the phase "crazy white woman" which has gotten me in trouble any number of times since that movie added it to my vocabulary

    Not catty - I thought she was stoned when she was talking...



  12. #12
    Walk On
    Points: 10,329, Level: 30
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    JackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    163
    Points
    10,329
    Level
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 26

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5i-PVLMVY


    Atomic Ants! What could be better?
    So funny that you bring this movie up! i watched that movie many times as a kid. Just a few weeks ago i was trying to relive some of my past and watched Them, the gorgon, and the fly. I'm trying to find the one that had the giant grasshoppers that destroyed Chicago but i cant remember the name.



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 61,773, Level: 77
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,477
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,543
    Points
    61,773
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,184
    Given: 1,368

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDog View Post
    So funny that you bring this movie up! i watched that movie many times as a kid. Just a few weeks ago i was trying to relive some of my past and watched Them, the gorgon, and the fly. I'm trying to find the one that had the giant grasshoppers that destroyed Chicago but i cant remember the name.
    There's a cold room down the hall in my building that has a very sensitvie alarm on it that goes off when people go in & out too much & the temp raises just a bit. It sounds just like the sound effect for the ants. I think of the movie every time I hear it... :)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM