Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 215,970, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranSocial
    State43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    14,511
    Points
    215,970
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,799
    Given: 904

    Bermuda Tenticles

    On Syfy now for your viewing pleasure staring the Linda Hamilton.



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 307,715, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,528
    Points
    307,715
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,657
    Given: 13,468

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    I only lasted five minutes...

    And I LOVE bad Sci Fi...



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 415,715, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,047
    Points
    415,715
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,467
    Given: 2,539

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    I only lasted five minutes...

    And I LOVE bad Sci Fi...
    Then youll LOVE Poseidon Rex.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 95,687, Level: 96
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,363
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclones_R_GR8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,543
    Points
    95,687
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,412
    Given: 2,448

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    I heard Sharknado 2 was given the green light. This time it will be in New York



  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 245,602, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyrocksmypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    27,123
    Points
    245,602
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,748
    Given: 757

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    I only lasted five minutes...

    And I LOVE bad Sci Fi...
    You and I would get along. Nobody gets my obsession with cheesy B rated horror movies. My personal favorite is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 307,715, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,528
    Points
    307,715
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,657
    Given: 13,468

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrocksmypants View Post
    You and I would get along. Nobody gets my obsession with cheesy B rated horror movies. My personal favorite is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
    I'm partial to dinosaurs, snakes, crocs...sharks not as much...


    However, my all-time favorite has to be "Them". Kudos to you if you know it. :)



  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 201,588, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    BoxsterCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    13,187
    Points
    201,588
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,140
    Given: 4,266

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    I'm partial to dinosaurs, snakes, crocs...sharks not as much...


    However, my all-time favorite has to be "Them". Kudos to you if you know it. :)
    THEM (Featuring VAN MORRISON) - 1963




  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 13,916, Level: 35
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,430
    Points
    13,916
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 39

  9. #9
    Legend
    Points: 201,588, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    BoxsterCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    13,187
    Points
    201,588
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,140
    Given: 4,266

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by State43 View Post
    On Syfy now for your viewing pleasure staring the Linda Hamilton.
    Feeling a little like being catty and noting that Linda looks like she might have been spending the last 20 years smoking and drinking cheap whiskey.


    BTW, Jeremiah Johnson is on AMC right now. Famous as the movie with the phase "crazy white woman" which has gotten me in trouble any number of times since that movie added it to my vocabulary




  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 307,715, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,528
    Points
    307,715
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,657
    Given: 13,468

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5i-PVLMVY


    Atomic Ants! What could be better?



  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 307,715, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,528
    Points
    307,715
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,657
    Given: 13,468

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Feeling a little like being catty and noting that Linda looks like she might have been spending the last 20 years smoking and drinking cheap whiskey.


    BTW, Jeremiah Johnson is on AMC right now. Famous as the movie with the phase "crazy white woman" which has gotten me in trouble any number of times since that movie added it to my vocabulary

    Not catty - I thought she was stoned when she was talking...



  12. #12
    Walk On
    Points: 11,118, Level: 31
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    JackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    167
    Points
    11,118
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 48

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5i-PVLMVY


    Atomic Ants! What could be better?
    So funny that you bring this movie up! i watched that movie many times as a kid. Just a few weeks ago i was trying to relive some of my past and watched Them, the gorgon, and the fly. I'm trying to find the one that had the giant grasshoppers that destroyed Chicago but i cant remember the name.



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 307,715, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,528
    Points
    307,715
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,657
    Given: 13,468

    Re: Bermuda Tenticles

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDog View Post
    So funny that you bring this movie up! i watched that movie many times as a kid. Just a few weeks ago i was trying to relive some of my past and watched Them, the gorgon, and the fly. I'm trying to find the one that had the giant grasshoppers that destroyed Chicago but i cant remember the name.
    There's a cold room down the hall in my building that has a very sensitvie alarm on it that goes off when people go in & out too much & the temp raises just a bit. It sounds just like the sound effect for the ants. I think of the movie every time I hear it... :)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM