Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 538
  1. #376
    Addict
    Points: 205,680, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Bret44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hampton, IA
    Posts
    9,100
    Points
    205,680
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 1,185

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    People who live in glass houses?
    Casting Beer Cans?
    FIFY


    ďUrgency,Ē Rhoads said. ďThatís exactly what I told our staff. Itís exactly what I told our players. Urgency in getting your job done. Thatís in a 100 percent rate of speed at executing your responsibility ó whether itís a fit, whether itís a tackle, whether itís a route, whether itís a cut-off block. Everybody needs a little bit more urgency in coaching and playing.Ē


  2. #377
    Legend
    Points: 220,567, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Rabbuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,716
    Points
    220,567
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,137
    Given: 64

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    David the Boy Scout. In the midst of a riot decides to just help clean up, while posing for a picture. What a plausible story.



  3. #378
    Starter
    Points: 8,342, Level: 27
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    862
    Points
    8,342
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 161

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
    A poster on this board has said that David Irving was being helpful. Your version is not validated by the picture and video. Smiling and holding a stop sign. Wow. Not seeing anything that could be proven in a court of law against David Irving. The people throwing full cans of beer​ is another matter.
    Lol dude he's holding up a street sign that was either removed by him or someone else! All during a riot that got someone injured from a falling street light! Whether he's swinging it or not it is still dangerous as he was more than likely intoxicated and if anyone trips and falls holding something that big it could easily hurt someone. Not to mention what he's doing is encouraging others. You are so blinded by the fact he's a football player it is pathetic. To say he is somehow participating less in the riot than those who are throwing beer cans is pure stupidity. It's all one and the same, whether or not the throwing of cans is more dangerous.



  4. #379
    Starter
    Points: 8,342, Level: 27
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    862
    Points
    8,342
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 161

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
    A poster on this board has said that David Irving was being helpful. Your version is not validated by the picture and video. Smiling and holding a stop sign. Wow. Not seeing anything that could be proven in a court of law against David Irving. The people throwing full cans of beer​ is another matter.
    Posters on this, and all other boards say all sorts of things. That doesn't make what is said plausible or true. You choose to believe what you want to believe. It's human nature. Just like there were posters left and right predicting 8 wins last year, and an outstanding season for Sam Richardson. It's logic coming from your heart and not from your brain. Try to look at the forest instead of the individual trees.



  5. #380
    All-Star
    Points: 38,730, Level: 60
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Points
    38,730
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 156

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Section110 View Post
    Lol dude he's holding up a street sign that was either removed by him or someone else! All during a riot that got someone injured from a falling street light! Whether he's swinging it or not it is still dangerous as he was more than likely intoxicated and if anyone trips and falls holding something that big it could easily hurt someone. Not to mention what he's doing is encouraging others. You are so blinded by the fact he's a football player it is pathetic. To say he is somehow participating less in the riot than those who are throwing beer cans is pure stupidity. It's all one and the same, whether or not the throwing of cans is more dangerous.
    Hey it is well with in your right to worry about someone carrying a sign falling and landing on you...

    Me? I am looking out for this ****


    Last edited by Cyballzz; 04-11-2014 at 08:36 AM.

  6. #381
    Speechless
    Points: 216,714, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    27,452
    Points
    216,714
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 513
    Given: 49

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Section110 View Post
    Posters on this, and all other boards say all sorts of things. That doesn't make what is said plausible or true. You choose to believe what you want to believe. It's human nature. Just like there were posters left and right predicting 8 wins last year, and an outstanding season for Sam Richardson. It's logic coming from your heart and not from your brain. Try to look at the forest instead of the individual trees.
    Take your pick. You can stand in front of a person throwing a FULL can of beer at you......OR you can stand in front of a person holding a stop sign and grinning at you. Pick your punishment.

    Here is another. Do you consider a person HOLDING a beer can to be of the same threat as a person THROWING a FULL Beer Can?

    I am considering the evidence that a poster says they actually saw David Irving and contradicts the scenario that you are alleging happened. You need more than a picture and a video of David Irving holding a stop sign. And do you have the blood tests showing that he is intoxicated like you are alleging? What do you plan on charging him with?

    It has been suggested there is a video of David Irving pulling out the stop sign. Could this be posted?


    Last edited by Stormin; 04-11-2014 at 09:20 AM.

  7. #382
    Starter
    Points: 8,342, Level: 27
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    862
    Points
    8,342
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 161

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
    Take your pick. You can stand in front of a person throwing a FULL can of beer at you......OR you can stand in front of a person holding a stop sign and grinning at you. Pick your punishment.

    Here is another. Do you consider a person HOLDING a beer can to be of the same threat as a person THROWING a FULL Beer Can?

    I am considering the evidence that a poster says they actually saw David Irving and contradicts the scenario that you are alleging happened. You need more than a picture and a video of David Irving holding a stop sign. And do you have the blood tests showing that he is intoxicated like you are alleging? What do you plan on charging him with?

    It has been suggested there is a video of David Irving pulling out the stop sign. Could this be posted?
    I'm not going to continue arguing with you because it's pointless. You're seeing what you want to see. All I'm suggesting is that the evidence strongly suggests David Irving was having a good time and participating in the riot. You and a few others are the ones choosing to try to come up with any possible way he was doing something humanitarian, and it's making you look foolish.

    Guy in the middle of a riot holding up a stop sign that was removed from the street and smiling... Clearly he's just trying to help lol. I don't think you understand how dumb that sounds.


    Last edited by Section110; 04-11-2014 at 10:18 AM.

  8. #383
    Addict
    Points: 157,492, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Cycl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Liberty
    Posts
    6,582
    Points
    157,492
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 3

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideup View Post
    There were no photos of said girlfriend incident. Just he said, she said. What we have here is a photo of Irving, holding destroyed property (just holding and not in the act of destroying), with a **** eating grin on his face, all while another person gleefully holds their camera up to take a photo of Irving, holding destroyed property, with a **** eating grin on his face. I don't buy the god Samaritan bullcrap. If he was picking the sign up to move it out of the way he wouldn't be holding it up so that it rises above the crowd for all to see.
    This. He should have been wielding it like a bat. It isn't like he was trying to maneuver a large, heavy, metal, awkwardly shaped object through a large Crowd. He should have held it in a manner that would basically guarantee it would bump into and hurt people.



  9. #384
    Addict
    Points: 157,492, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Cycl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Liberty
    Posts
    6,582
    Points
    157,492
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 3

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Section110 View Post
    I'm not going to continue arguing with you because it's pointless. You're seeing what you want to see. All I'm suggesting is that the evidence strongly suggests David Irving was having a good time and participating in the riot. You and a few others are the ones choosing to try to come up with any possible way he was doing something humanitarian, and it's making you look foolish.

    Guy in the middle of a riot holding up a stop sign that was removed from the street and smiling... Clearly he's just trying to help lol. I don't think you understand how dumb that sounds.
    Cause people don't have fun helping others or smile when their photo is taken. Duh stormin



  10. #385
    Prospect
    Points: 81, Level: 1
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18
    Points
    81
    Level
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Section110 View Post
    I'm not going to continue arguing with you because it's pointless. You're seeing what you want to see. All I'm suggesting is that the evidence strongly suggests David Irving was having a good time and participating in the riot. You and a few others are the ones choosing to try to come up with any possible way he was doing something humanitarian, and it's making you look foolish.

    Guy in the middle of a riot holding up a stop sign that was removed from the street and smiling... Clearly he's just trying to help lol. I don't think you understand how dumb that sounds.
    It's good to see there is still members like stormin of the old, "it's just 3 bucks and a cell phone" crew around clinging to their principles! How did that delusion end up working out? Seems to me, JB started with GF problems just like DI before not learning a thing and moving on to greater glory and program embarrassment. I'm not sure which is more embarrassing; the ones committing the acts or the ones trying to enable/minimize the acts.



  11. #386
    All-Star
    Points: 38,730, Level: 60
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Points
    38,730
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 156

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
    It's good to see there is still members like stormin of the old, "it's just 3 bucks and a cell phone" crew around clinging to their principles! How did that delusion end up working out? Seems to me, JB started with GF problems just like DI before not learning a thing and moving on to greater glory and program embarrassment. I'm not sure which is more embarrassing; the ones committing the acts or the ones trying to enable/minimize the acts.



  12. #387
    Addict
    Points: 157,492, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Cycl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Liberty
    Posts
    6,582
    Points
    157,492
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 3

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
    It's good to see there is still members like stormin of the old, "it's just 3 bucks and a cell phone" crew around clinging to their principles! How did that delusion end up working out? Seems to me, JB started with GF problems just like DI before not learning a thing and moving on to greater glory and program embarrassment. I'm not sure which is more embarrassing; the ones committing the acts or the ones trying to enable/minimize the acts.
    Or the ones whose only evidence is a photograph (while ignoring an eye witness) who believe guilty until proven innocent.



  13. #388
    Prospect
    Points: 81, Level: 1
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18
    Points
    81
    Level
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycl1 View Post
    Or the ones whose only evidence is a photograph (while ignoring an eye witness) who believe guilty until proven innocent.
    Picture worth 1000 words, grasshopper!



  14. #389
    Addict
    Points: 91,591, Level: 94
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,559
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,113
    Points
    91,591
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,659
    Given: 2,145

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
    Veshiea
    ...is not responsible for the stupidity on Tuesday night.

    Maybe you could tell us what the letters stand for?

    Eh....maybe not.


    Last edited by ImJustKCClone; 04-11-2014 at 01:32 PM.

  15. #390
    Addict
    Points: 91,591, Level: 94
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,559
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,113
    Points
    91,591
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,659
    Given: 2,145

    Re: Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycl1 View Post
    Or the ones whose only evidence is a photograph (while ignoring an eye witness) who believe guilty until proven innocent.
    While I understand what you are trying to say, has it occurred to you that this "eye witness" is an anonymous poster on an internet message board?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM