Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1101

Thread: Cheick Diallo

  1. #1036
    Rookie
    Points: 9,684, Level: 29
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    389
    Points
    9,684
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 8

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    I really only care about one--whose name is Diallo.
    Agree with you. I will say though that if Jerry Meyer predicts Diallo to ISU, there's a very very good chance Diallo will go to ISU. Until then it's a waiting game.



  2. #1037
    Pro
    Points: 24,217, Level: 47
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,920
    Points
    24,217
    Level
    47
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 333

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Illiniclone View Post
    Agree with you. I will say though that if Jerry Meyer predicts Diallo to ISU, there's a very very good chance Diallo will go to ISU. Until then it's a waiting game.
    Where does Jerry Meyer project him to go?



  3. #1038
    Legend
    Points: 292,923, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran
    IHavNoCyCash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,456
    Points
    292,923
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 295
    Given: 532

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Knownothing View Post
    Vaughn was bad because we recruited him since he was a freshman or so. Diallo we know the deal going into it. We have stiff competition, we are not in the "Lead". So losing him would not be as big of a shock/screw this guy, type of a situation. It would suck but it would be a recruiting battle we lost. Not like Vaughn. Also, to those saying we should stop recruiting the big dogs. We can always go after guys like Iowa, whose fans are thrilled to be getting this guy Ahmad Wagner. They beat out Bucknell, Kent St, Minnesota, Texas Tech, Toledo, and Wright State. So if that is the guy you want to go after then fine. Have fun in the play in game.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/iowa/basketb...-Wagner-158463

    huh? I thought ISU and Kansas were rumored to be his top 2 with Kentucky 3rd


    CyCash's Post of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by 3TrueFans View Post
    I bet he's a shoe in at Jimmy Johns though.

    Denver Broncos fan: 13-3 Super Bowl Losers :(
    Arsenal Fan: 4th place, FA Cup Champions! COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS!
    Iowa St: 28-8 Big 12 Tourney Champs!!!! Sweet 16

  4. #1039
    Legend
    Points: 218,132, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,306
    Points
    218,132
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 310

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    We are not in the lead. We are one of 4 teams he likes more than others. Ku, uk, st. Johns, and us.


    Nobody but HB knows for sure. You pretty much know nothing....like Knownothing would like to say.
    Word

  5. #1040
    Addict
    Points: 84,911, Level: 90
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Cyclonesince78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,624
    Points
    84,911
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,012
    Given: 1,122

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Illiniclone View Post
    Agree with you. I will say though that if Jerry Meyer predicts Diallo to ISU, there's a very very good chance Diallo will go to ISU. Until then it's a waiting game.
    Jerry Meyer is clueless. He constantly switches his projections. When the news leaks he'll switch to whoever seems to be the favorite. If it's within a week or even a few days before then he might have some inside info, but until then he's just guessing.



  6. #1041
    Pro
    Points: 22,864, Level: 46
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 686
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Newton Ia
    Posts
    2,184
    Points
    22,864
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 0

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Knownothing View Post
    Vaughn was bad because we recruited him since he was a freshman or so. Diallo we know the deal going into it. We have stiff competition, we are not in the "Lead". So losing him would not be as big of a shock/screw this guy, type of a situation. It would suck but it would be a recruiting battle we lost. Not like Vaughn. Also, to those saying we should stop recruiting the big dogs. We can always go after guys like Iowa, whose fans are thrilled to be getting this guy Ahmad Wagner. They beat out Bucknell, Kent St, Minnesota, Texas Tech, Toledo, and Wright State. So if that is the guy you want to go after then fine. Have fun in the play in game.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/iowa/basketb...-Wagner-158463
    Still hasn't signed with the good guys yet, dang



  7. #1042
    Addict
    Points: 84,218, Level: 90
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,332
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ripvdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sk-Ankeny
    Posts
    6,790
    Points
    84,218
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 155

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    If we get Diallo or Dime im be extatic.! If not, im still very happy with next years team.


    #BEATIOWA

  8. #1043
    Pro
    Points: 122,112, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    IowaStateClones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,104
    Points
    122,112
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 44

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by ripvdub View Post
    If we get Diallo or Dime im be extatic.! If not, im still very happy with next years team.
    Thanks for sharing. I will sleep easy tonight.



  9. #1044
    Addict
    Points: 84,218, Level: 90
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,332
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ripvdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sk-Ankeny
    Posts
    6,790
    Points
    84,218
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 155

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaStateClones View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I will sleep easy tonight.
    Thank... I hope you get ***** in your sleep.


    #BEATIOWA

  10. #1045
    Addict
    Points: 90,152, Level: 93
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    6,084
    Points
    90,152
    Level
    93
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,094
    Given: 53

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by ripvdub View Post
    Thank... I hope you get ***** in your sleep.
    Good job, I laughed.



  11. #1046
    Pro
    Points: 58,827, Level: 75
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,223
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,440
    Points
    58,827
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 10

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Diamond Stone, a top 10 big with a top one name, trimmed his list yesterday to Wisconsin, Connecticut, Duke, Maryland, and Oklahoma State.

    Both Kansas and Kentucky were previously in pursuit of Stone. Each still has many irons in the fire, and it's hard to get a firm grasp on these kinds of things, but if I had to guess, I would assume Diallo is Self's #1 priority for 2015 at this point in time.



  12. #1047
    Pro
    Points: 24,217, Level: 47
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,920
    Points
    24,217
    Level
    47
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 333

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by kucyclone View Post
    Diamond Stone, a top 10 big with a top one name, trimmed his list yesterday to Wisconsin, Connecticut, Duke, Maryland, and Oklahoma State.

    Both Kansas and Kentucky were previously in pursuit of Stone. Each still has many irons in the fire, and it's hard to get a firm grasp on these kinds of things, but if I had to guess, I would assume Diallo is Self's #1 priority for 2015 at this point in time.
    Diallo and Zimmerman are both going to be getting Self's full attention to replace Alexander.



  13. #1048
    All-Star
    Points: 12,773, Level: 34
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,029
    Points
    12,773
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 0

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by kucyclone View Post
    Diamond Stone, a top 10 big with a top one name, trimmed his list yesterday to Wisconsin, Connecticut, Duke, Maryland, and Oklahoma State.

    Both Kansas and Kentucky were previously in pursuit of Stone. Each still has many irons in the fire, and it's hard to get a firm grasp on these kinds of things, but if I had to guess, I would assume Diallo is Self's #1 priority for 2015 at this point in time.
    Boo!!!!!!



  14. #1049
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 2,030, Level: 12
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Jacktronic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    270
    Points
    2,030
    Level
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 12

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    God damn it would be awesome to snag Diallo after Bill put a full court press in recruitment on him.



  15. #1050
    Rookie
    Points: 9,684, Level: 29
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    389
    Points
    9,684
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 8

    Re: Cheick Diallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonesince78 View Post
    Jerry Meyer is clueless. He constantly switches his projections. When the news leaks he'll switch to whoever seems to be the favorite. If it's within a week or even a few days before then he might have some inside info, but until then he's just guessing.
    Disagree with you. The recruits I've followed that have Illinois or Iowa State down he's normally been right. Case in point he picked Cliff Alexander for Kansas when the talk leading up to it was he was a silent verbal to Illinois. He's not 100% correct but he's about as good of an insider as there is in college basketball. Recruiting wise anyways.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM