Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 3,213, Level: 16
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    64
    Points
    3,213
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3

    Masters ticket 2

    I know this is a Bball thread but I thought somebody might like to know this. I have 2 monday practice round tickets for the Masters. 600 for the pair. if this sounds high look around most are 800 plus. PM me and we can visit.


    Thanks



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 36,192, Level: 58
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agclone91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Carroll
    Posts
    2,004
    Points
    36,192
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 121

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Not a dig on you, but I can't imagine spending that much money to watch golf. Much less a practice round of golf.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 86,923, Level: 91
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyTwins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    9,690
    Points
    86,923
    Level
    91
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,338
    Given: 2,383

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Agclone91 View Post
    Not a dig on you, but I can't imagine spending that much money to watch golf. Much less a practice round of golf.
    That's actually a fair price, Masters tickets are some of the hottest tickets around.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 36,192, Level: 58
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agclone91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Carroll
    Posts
    2,004
    Points
    36,192
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 121

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by CyTwins View Post
    That's actually a fair price, Masters tickets are some of the hottest tickets around.
    I believe that it's a fair price for the tickets, I just don't think golf is something that I would be willing to spend nearly that much money to see in person. Love playing it, not a big fan of watching it.



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 36,013, Level: 58
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 637
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    1,551
    Points
    36,013
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 618
    Given: 136

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Agclone91 View Post
    Not a dig on you, but I can't imagine spending that much money to watch golf. Much less a practice round of golf.
    I sold 2 of my 4 2012 Wednesday Masters practice round tickets for $650 EACH fyi. Once in a lifetime experience.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 95,474, Level: 96
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    capitalcityguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,812
    Points
    95,474
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 347
    Given: 348

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RVD4 View Post
    I know this is a Bball thread but I thought somebody might like to know this. I have 2 monday practice round tickets for the Masters. 600 for the pair. if this sounds high look around most are 800 plus. PM me and we can visit.


    Thanks
    Some might but there are other forums for that. Enough going on IMO let's not litter forums with off topics threads.
    Sorry if people think I'm off base.


    CCG

  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 354,011, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Tre4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Estherville
    Posts
    20,610
    Points
    354,011
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,307
    Given: 172

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcityguy View Post
    Some might but there are other forums for that. Enough going on IMO let's not litter forums with off topics threads.
    Sorry if people think I'm off base.
    Oh no, please could we discuss the scenarios in which Bubu may play once more. When we have exhausted that, let's talk about losing Niang and if we can win without him. Then we can go deep into the UCONN matchup because it's only been 3 days and that hasn't all been quite hashed out yet. Then, and only then, can we discuss exactly how long Fred will be here and which child's graduation is the target date for him to move on.

    Using the term "littering" when there is so much rehashing around here is ridiculous.


    It's all snark from here on out

  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 95,474, Level: 96
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    capitalcityguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,812
    Points
    95,474
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 347
    Given: 348

    Re: Masters ticket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre4ISU View Post
    Oh no, please could we discuss the scenarios in which Bubu may play once more. When we have exhausted that, let's talk about losing Niang and if we can win without him. Then we can go deep into the UCONN matchup because it's only been 3 days and that hasn't all been quite hashed out yet. Then, and only then, can we discuss exactly how long Fred will be here and which child's graduation is the target date for him to move on.

    Using the term "littering" when there is so much rehashing around here is ridiculous.
    You're talking about the quality of the content, not the topic matter. Why have different forums then? Regardless, I see the mods moved.


    CCG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM