Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    roundball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 552
    Given: 254

    WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    I have been saving Men's Basketball posters since Fred took over, hoping to frame them someday, but recently discovered that they have become mold damaged in the tube I was storing them in. Does anyone know where I can get posters from past seasons? If anyone has posters that are in excellent condition, I would be willing to purchase them from you if we can agree on a price. I would prefer to buy them from a single seller, if that is possible.

    If you're interested in selling your posters, please send me a private message. I have a poster from the current season, so I'm only looking for posters from the three previous seasons. Pictures of the posters I'm looking for are below.

    Thanks in advance!








  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    roundball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 552
    Given: 254

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    Hi, I'm just bumping this for those who didn't see it the other day. This will be the only time. Thanks.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 94,938, Level: 95
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    mtowncyclone13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,923
    Points
    94,938
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 387
    Given: 268

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    I hate to say this but I have all of them but I doubt we could agree on price. I too plan to frame them and they are sitting nicely in a dry tube. Lemme see if I have duplicates of any without pinholes.

    I have duplicate team photo posters but you want the big ones, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    mtown is among the worst to ever play this game.


  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    roundball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 552
    Given: 254

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by mtowncyclone13 View Post
    I hate to say this but I have all of them but I doubt we could agree on price. I too plan to frame them and they are sitting nicely in a dry tube. Lemme see if I have duplicates of any without pinholes.

    I have duplicate team photo posters but you want the big ones, right?
    A nice DRY tube? Way to rub it in!

    I would never want to take someone's only copies in case they'd regret it later, but if you've got copies you're willing to part with, send me a private message with a price offer and I'll let you know if I think it's fair.



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 276,826, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    VeloClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    13,189
    Points
    276,826
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 636
    Given: 1,250

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    Let me see if I have them all before we start talking $.


    "There are five real good recruits in the state. We got three of them. One couldn’t get into school, and the other went to (the University of) Iowa...which is about the same thing." - Coach Johnny Orr

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 94,938, Level: 95
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    mtowncyclone13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,923
    Points
    94,938
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 387
    Given: 268

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    my buddy also has them in his basement and he's out of town next weekend. i know his garage door code... so...


    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    mtown is among the worst to ever play this game.


  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 54,593, Level: 72
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 957
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    BoxsterCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Golden Valley, MN
    Posts
    3,298
    Points
    54,593
    Level
    72
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 242

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    I don't suppose a whole roll of 2103 football posters helps. ISUAA sends me a bunch of them every year and I take them to gamewatches and probably only have two or three people ever wanting them. I end up with 50 or more of them to recycle.



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 17,821, Level: 40
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    roundball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Points
    17,821
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 552
    Given: 254

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    I don't suppose a whole roll of 2103 football posters helps. ISUAA sends me a bunch of them every year and I take them to gamewatches and probably only have two or three people ever wanting them. I end up with 50 or more of them to recycle.
    I don't need that many, but checking with the alumni association is an idea I hadn't thought of, so thanks for the tip.



  9. #9
    All-Star
    Points: 20,031, Level: 43
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 719
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    greatshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    1,713
    Points
    20,031
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 9

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by roundball View Post
    I have been saving Men's Basketball posters since Fred took over, hoping to frame them someday, but recently discovered that they have become mold damaged in the tube I was storing them in. Does anyone know where I can get posters from past seasons? If anyone has posters that are in excellent condition, I would be willing to purchase them from you if we can agree on a price. I would prefer to buy them from a single seller, if that is possible.

    If you're interested in selling your posters, please send me a private message. I have a poster from the current season, so I'm only looking for posters from the three previous seasons. Pictures of the posters I'm looking for are below.

    Thanks in advance!





    I think I have few extra I can spare somewhere at my house since my wife will not let me put them up anywhere in the house. I will look today. Just give me a Big12 champion t-shirt, and they are all yours.



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 24,205, Level: 47
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ThurgoodMarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    1,045
    Points
    24,205
    Level
    47
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 132

    Re: WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

    wow that first poster is sick! Can't believe I haven't seen that one before.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. Kansas State
  • September 6, 2014
  • 11:00 AM