Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73
  1. #16
    Legend
    Points: 144,578, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,183
    Points
    144,578
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,918
    Given: 4,115

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm ready to go on a tinder spree and need some help. Any good lines?

    And for you old/married people...

    Tinder (application software) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Put the computer...smart phone...android...IPad...laptop away and actually go out and TALK FACE TO FACE!!!!



  2. #17
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 91,758, Level: 94
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,392
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CarlHungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    4,339
    Points
    91,758
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,001
    Given: 626

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Is it as easy to hook up as advertised? If so, I really wish this existed when I was a single man



  3. #18
    Legend
    Points: 144,578, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,183
    Points
    144,578
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,918
    Given: 4,115

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    ...maybe that's just me...being old-fashioned...



  4. #19
    Legend
    Points: 144,578, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ImJustKCClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,183
    Points
    144,578
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,918
    Given: 4,115

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by 00clone View Post


    SHEATH THAT SUCKA...



  5. #20
    Addict
    Points: 83,042, Level: 89
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 708
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    dualthreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alumni road
    Posts
    7,157
    Points
    83,042
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 326
    Given: 46

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustKCClone View Post
    Put the computer...smart phone...android...IPad...laptop away and actually go out and TALK FACE TO FACE!!!!
    Success rate very low



  6. #21
    Addict
    Points: 145,837, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    ISUCyclones2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ames via Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    6,410
    Points
    145,837
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 845
    Given: 216

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHungus View Post
    Is it as easy to hook up as advertised? If so, I really wish this existed when I was a single man
    Yes.

    Source: Experience


    #Hashtag

  7. #22
    Pro
    Points: 83,573, Level: 89
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    FarminCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Right Over There
    Posts
    2,941
    Points
    83,573
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 467
    Given: 118

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHungus View Post
    Is it as easy to hook up as advertised? If so, I really wish this existed when I was a single man
    I'm glad it didn't. There were plenty of nights in college that I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the bars or a party. But through good old fashioned guts and determination I forced myself to get drunk and hit on girls. And sometimes that hard work would pay off by a semi attractive girl being drunk enough to think I'm semi attractive as well. If Tinder was around back then I would have just been lazy and gone hoggin on line.



  8. #23
    Addict
    Points: 145,837, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    ISUCyclones2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ames via Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    6,410
    Points
    145,837
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 845
    Given: 216

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by FarminCy View Post
    I'm glad it didn't. There were plenty of nights in college that I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the bars or a party. But through good old fashioned guts and determination I forced myself to get drunk and hit on girls. And sometimes that hard work would pay off by a semi attractive girl being drunk enough to think I'm semi attractive as well. If Tinder was around back then I would have just been lazy and gone hoggin on line.
    I just do it while I take a ****... a few minutes a day. If nothing else, it passes the time.


    #Hashtag

  9. #24
    Addict
    Points: 139,681, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    cmjh10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    9,989
    Points
    139,681
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,843
    Given: 4,497

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCyclones2015 View Post
    I just do it while I take a ****... a few minutes a day. If nothing else, it passes the time.
    If that doesnt turn a girl on, idk what will


    Naz Long and Dustin Hogue, the Cowboy Killers

  10. #25
    square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Points: 511,988, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    18,006
    Points
    511,988
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 977
    Given: 4,201

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    This seems like a good way to end up with the clap? Yes?


    M 7/09

  11. #26
    Addict
    Points: 145,837, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    ISUCyclones2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ames via Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    6,410
    Points
    145,837
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 845
    Given: 216

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This seems like a good way to end up with the clap? Yes?
    Casual sex in college is always a way to get the clap.


    #Hashtag

  12. #27
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 12,271, Level: 33
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    288
    Points
    12,271
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 73

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    I don't always try to pick up chicks with android apps.... but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.



  13. #28
    Legend
    Points: 344,303, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    ISUCubswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    My Playhouse
    Posts
    14,360
    Points
    344,303
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,921
    Given: 972

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    How did I miss this thread?

    Bumping it.

    Used to think Tinder was extremely stupid. And I didn't want my face on something like that where it could come back to haunt me. Then I had a conversation with a few buddies who've said they've actually met some great people from Tinder. One had a relationship work about 6 months until they got sick of each other. Then one of them showed me this article that actually put together a pretty good argument for Tinder, saying it's great for this generation and dating.

    Anyhow, I still think the success rate is unbelievably ******.

    Doc, did any of these lines work for you?


    It's Levi-O-sa, not LeviosAR

  14. #29
    Speechless
    Points: 228,973, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Rabbuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16,335
    Points
    228,973
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,790
    Given: 109

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by FarminCy View Post
    So apparently it is now much easier to track down desperate fat chicks.
    I thought this too, but my roommate found an absolute smoke-show on this and she actually is pretty cool.



  15. #30
    Legend
    Points: 307,044, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,947
    Points
    307,044
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,330
    Given: 2,374

    Re: Your Favorite Tinder Lines

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCubswin View Post
    How did I miss this thread?

    Bumping it.

    Used to think Tinder was extremely stupid. And I didn't want my face on something like that where it could come back to haunt me. Then I had a conversation with a few buddies who've said they've actually met some great people from Tinder. One had a relationship work about 6 months until they got sick of each other. Then one of them showed me this article that actually put together a pretty good argument for Tinder, saying it's great for this generation and dating.

    Anyhow, I still think the success rate is unbelievably ******.

    Doc, did any of these lines work for you?
    "How free are you on a scale of one to America?" worked really well. Plus you can tell if they have at least a semblance of knowledge about the world sometimes.

    There's a really funny knock knock joke that I must have gone 0-5 or 0-6 with. It made me laugh every time though.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPN2
  • Iowa State @ Kansas State
  • February 28, 2015
  • 03:00 PM