Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 81 of 81
  1. #76
    Recruit
    Points: 2,570, Level: 14
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    allday4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    114
    Points
    2,570
    Level
    14
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7

    Re: Ejim's T's Hurting Us

    Ejim just needs to watch how Monte handles his emotions on the court. Problem solved.



  2. #77
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 39,682, Level: 61
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CyTwins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    4,285
    Points
    39,682
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 266
    Given: 233

    Re: Ejim's T's Hurting Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclone View Post
    Technicals in last two games caused Ejim to sit on the bench for extended periods of time. Not something a fourth-year senior should be doing.

    And, for those of you who don't think we will miss Kane next year, you couldn't be more wrong. I would be very happy with another experienced big guard transferring in next year.
    Who said that?



  3. #78
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 75,232, Level: 85
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,318
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclonespiker33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Points
    75,232
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 48

    Re: Ejim's T's Hurting Us

    Quote Originally Posted by allday4cy View Post
    Ejim just needs to watch how Monte handles his emotions on the court. Problem solved.
    Monte just needs to watch how Melvin handles his emotion, then he'll average 20 and 10



  4. #79
    Pro
    Points: 63,039, Level: 77
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bostrem00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    2,739
    Points
    63,039
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19

    Re: Ejim's T's Hurting Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclone View Post
    Technicals in last two games caused Ejim to sit on the bench for extended periods of time. Not something a fourth-year senior should be doing.

    And, for those of you who don't think we will miss Kane next year, you couldn't be more wrong. I would be very happy with another experienced big guard transferring in next year.
    Where are you in the team picture?



  5. #80
    Recruit
    Points: 2,570, Level: 14
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    allday4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    114
    Points
    2,570
    Level
    14
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7

    Re: Ejim's T's Hurting Us

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonespiker33 View Post
    Monte just needs to watch how Melvin handles his emotion, then he'll average 20 and 10
    way to change the subject, smart guy.



  6. #81
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 75,232, Level: 85
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,318
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyclonespiker33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,208
    Points
    75,232
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 48

    Re: Ejim's T's Hurting Us

    Quote Originally Posted by allday4cy View Post
    way to change the subject, smart guy.
    Seriously though, what the **** is in your avatar?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM