Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Re: ***Minnesota Preview/Results***

Quote Originally Posted by cytopia View Post
    This says it all for me. Why is there a shroud of secrecy of who is on the team and who is not? I tend to believe the people that say there is a divide in the room.

Oh, and, Grand View has a better team than we do and would beat us with both of our full lineups. Don't kid yourself. It's sad...but true.
    Two things:

1.) didn't we already prove we were better than Grandview by beating them.
    2.) is cytopea neiclone reincyberated (was trying to do a play on the whole reincarnated thing but failed miserably. Reincarnated just sounded completely inaccurate because of the whole inter webs thing.)? Just sounds exactly like him.

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 158

Quote Originally Posted by lionnusmb View Post
    2.) is cytopea neiclone reincyberated (was trying to do a play on the whole reincarnated thing but failed miserably. Reincarnated just sounded completely inaccurate because of the whole inter webs thing.)? Just sounds exactly like him.
    Maybe neicyfan and/or the cheese are just starting over being less grating and being less of an *******. But it is a little weird that somebody who says they have only lurked for a while has full opinions about people like the cheese who haven't posted directly in a couple years, and post that people like neicyfan and the cheese actually provide anything other to the forum than being ********. And most of all say that their enthusiasm for the program is at an all time low, but this is also the time when they are so un-enthusiastic that they decided to start posting about it.

But yeah, same opinions, same posting style, different approach.

Recruit
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Judoka View Post
    Maybe neicyfan and/or the cheese are just starting over being less grating and being less of an *******. But it is a little weird that somebody who says they have only lurked for a while has full opinions about people like the cheese who haven't posted directly in a couple years, and post that people like neicyfan and the cheese actually provide anything other to the forum than being ********. And most of all say that their enthusiasm for the program is at an all time low, but this is also the time when they are so un-enthusiastic that they decided to start posting about it.

thanks. Will ignore from here on out.

Prospect
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Say what you will about me. I could care less. I have no idea who either of those two guys are. I just tend to agree with things they say. You can try to focus on why I decided to start participating or you can acknowledge that my opinion also counts and we can have a discussion about it. I don't call you out for being an apologist when you blindly support something that is failing, so try to return the favor when I give my opinion. TIA.

Addict
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 194

Quote Originally Posted by CycloneGrappler View Post
    Or maybe my creditability is just getting started ;) What if instead of being an upset upperclassmen I was new to the program? Or maybe I have finally decided to let the truth fly? Bottom line is that the attitude in the room is half empty, the kids GPAs are at an All-Time Low and only the non-elite are being asked to leave or getting cut.

There is a divided line in the room (you can figure out that line). Just sit back watch and learn. In time we will see who is credible and who is not. The bottom line is we all want the same thing. #Success

One last thing. You can discredit the GV thing. But If we wrestled them right now they would beat us. If Ryak wrestles in the Nov dual we lose! I am not a GV fan and certainly not a Finch fan... But I am tired of GV getting kids we should be getting. Grandview is legit and we are not!

Yeah, that makes sense also. You could be a new prima donna who doesn't want to wait his turn and doesn't want to be corrected about anything. You may have inside information, but you may not necessarily be a reliable source because of your own immaturity and issues. Theoretically.

All-Star
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 15

Maybe neicyfan and/or the cheese are just starting over being less grating and being less of an *******.
    well done

Pro
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 49

I try don't to worry to much about the motives of people posting. I have come to realize who has concerns with the program, who just hates KJ and who supports KJ. I like discussing wrestling and more importantly Iowa State wrestling. It is getting so hard to have a discussion because of the motives and individual accusations. I respond to the people that provide a reason to respond to and read but ignore the others.

The only thing I ask is don't personally rundown individual wrestlers. Not saying individual performances can't be critiqued. It is tournament time and the last thing the team needs is to read a bunch of negative reports. I hope they don't read the message board, but know that some do. The team needs a positive mental attitude at this point in the season and I will not post anything negative during this tournament run. Good Luck guys, it is a whole new season for you!

Addict
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 194

It seems like a lot is up for grabs this year in the NCAA tournament. This is a great year to finish on the uptick.

Prospect
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Time will tell who the intelligent people are on this forum.... Mark my words "our program is in trouble"! I want nothing but the best for these kids... But they are kids and the room in built around negativity!

Sad really... You will see when we have 1 - All-American this season. ONE!

Sorry guys I will float in and out just to laugh at some of your ridiculous jabber....

Walk On
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 153

Quote Originally Posted by cytopia View Post
    Say what you will about me. I could care less. I have no idea who either of those two guys are. I just tend to agree with things they say. You can try to focus on why I decided to start participating or you can acknowledge that my opinion also counts and we can have a discussion about it. I don't call you out for being an apologist when you blindly support something that is failing, so try to return the favor when I give my opinion. TIA.

Nei.

Walk On
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 153

[QUOTE=CycloneGrappler;3907177]Time will tell who the intelligent people are on this forum.... Mark my words "our program is in trouble"! I want nothing but the best for these kids... But they are kids and the room in built around negativity!

Sorry guys I will float in and out just to laugh at some of your ridiculous jabber....[/QUOTE

And cheese]

Rookie
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6

1. KJ is not going any where Pollard is scared of him. Don't know why heard it from a creditable source.
    2. Don't know who we'd hire. I don't feel there is anyone that has separated themselves. Needs to be splashy though.
    3. MN's Coaches get paid roughly the same as ours do with the results of the meet one staff is not meeting expectations.
    4. Women in Cornell love T.N.
    5. PSU staff has had just as long to establish their program as ISU has with new coaches. And KJ was a year behind at this point is not a relevant excuse.

Just some things to ponder I was thinking about after the match.

Rookie
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5

Quote Originally Posted by CycloneGrappler View Post
    Time will tell who the intelligent people are on this forum.... Mark my words "our program is in trouble"! I want nothing but the best for these kids... But they are kids and the room in built around negativity!

Sorry guys I will float in and out just to laugh at some of your ridiculous jabber....
    I thought this thread had died but glad to see it's back going... could you please answer my previous question now that I know you have looked at the forum topic again?

Edit: Now i'm really confused... are you on the team or not? cause the first time I read it you were an upcoming wrestler now you are referring to them as kids so that seems like you are just a fan?...idk I just want some answers

Last edited by ISU22CY; 03-03-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Prospect
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWild View Post
    Nei.
    huh?

Pro
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Cyfan1843 View Post
    1. KJ is not going any where Pollard is scared of him. Don't know why heard it from a creditable source.
    2. Don't know who we'd hire. I don't feel there is anyone that has separated themselves. Needs to be splashy though.
    3. MN's Coaches get paid roughly the same as ours do with the results of the meet one staff is not meeting expectations.
    4. Women in Cornell love T.N.
    5. PSU staff has had just as long to establish their program as ISU has with new coaches. And KJ was a year behind at this point is not a relevant excuse.

Just some things to ponder I was thinking about after the match.
    I think that's a question that a lot of people are asking and there really is no great answer. There some good coaches out there but not many are going to be able and immediately turn the program around as fast as some are wanting to. You can't compare Minnesota's staff to ours. And how in the world are you going to try and compare PSUs progress compared to ours. The recruits that Cael had follow him to Penn State, compared to where that left ISU is not even close. And if u think KJ is on the same level as Cael as a recruiter u better think again.

"Its time to roll up our sleeves, put on our hard hats and go to work together"