Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

Lawsuit

Are you looking for a last-minute gift for the kids? A game that’s fun yet educational? Something that teaches them about the wonders of litigation? Then checkout, the board game lawsuit.

The game’s objective, is to finish with the most money. Players start out as solo practitioners with $40,000 in the bank. If you land on spaces called Lawsuit!, you take a card that describing the results of a trial (there are also cards for settlements and appeals) — e.g.:

Your client, a clown, was hurt when a child at a party squeezed his big red nose too hard. He’s been disabled ever since. Collect $2,000 in workers compensation benefits.
    One little monkey jumped on his bed. The bed collapsed and he bumped his head. His owner called the doctor and the doctor said, “Sue the manufacturer for that faulty bed.” He did and won. Collect $2,000.
    Link:
    Professional Games

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,331
    Given: 932

Re: Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by alaskaguy View Post
    Are you looking for a last-minute gift for the kids? A game that’s fun yet educational? Something that teaches them about the wonders of litigation? Then checkout, the board game lawsuit.

The game’s objective, is to finish with the most money. Players start out as solo practitioners with $40,000 in the bank. If you land on spaces called Lawsuit!, you take a card that describing the results of a trial (there are also cards for settlements and appeals) — e.g.:

Your client, a clown, was hurt when a child at a party squeezed his big red nose too hard. He’s been disabled ever since. Collect $2,000 in workers compensation benefits.
    One little monkey jumped on his bed. The bed collapsed and he bumped his head. His owner called the doctor and the doctor said, “Sue the manufacturer for that faulty bed.” He did and won. Collect $2,000.
    Link:
    Professional Games
    Unfortunately, I see this game overtaking Apples to Apples in popularity

Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.