Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 8

Gold Rules for TCU Game in Fort Worth

I already posted this in the Basketball forum but figured I would put it here as well:

I know I'm a noob to posting to the CF forums but I'm hoping you'll indulge me for a few moments.

I'm involved with the local ISU Alum group in DFW and we are asking everyone who might be attending the game in Fort Worth on Saturday to wear Gold ISU apparel (Gold Rules). We created and sold special Gold Rules shirts and are hoping to make a statement. Last year we had nearly as many Cyclones as Frogs fans in the stands at Daniel Meyer Coliseum and we want to emphasize that this year as we have a LOT more people attending. If this is the wrong spot for this maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I read CF religiously but only lurk in the forums and someone mentioned that posting here might help get the word out.

Anyone who might read this from DFW should know that we are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Join us won't ya?

Facebook: facebook.com/groups/dfwcyclones
    Twitter: @dfwcyclones
    Instagram: dfwcyclones

After posting this it was recommended that I email Pollard to see if the team would wear gold. I did that and he replied that he would pass it on to the coaching staff as they make those decisions. Anyway... thanks for giving me a spot to get the word out.

Last edited by DFWCyclone; 02-17-2014 at 11:17 PM.