Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 143

Re: KU vs Baylor

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal2001 View Post
    Hmm, how did the Wichita St. players get tickets to a KU game?
    If I had to guess I'd say Wiggins got some players tickets for his brother and teammates.

Pro
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 18

Quote Originally Posted by cbro31 View Post
    If I had to guess I'd say Wiggins got some players tickets for his brother and teammates.
    Seems reasonable. I was really being snarky, but it kinda failed.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 414
    Given: 5

Just saw the replay of that "save". I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but how else can you make sense of the ridiculous calls they get?

Prospect
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Clonefan32 View Post
    Just saw the replay of that "save". I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but how else can you make sense of the ridiculous calls they get?
    A guy running full speed and diving and the official not seeing if his foot was on the line at full speed. Do we really believe that a play like that is one an official with an agenda isn't going to call??? He very well may have thrown it to a baylor player which would have started a fast break. These conspiracy theories on here get ridiculous. You wanna know why ku wins? Look at recruiting rankings, not officials.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,873
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Isu128001 View Post
    A guy running full speed and diving and the official not seeing if his foot was on the line at full speed. Do we really believe that a play like that is one an official with an agenda isn't going to call??? He very well may have thrown it to a baylor player which would have started a fast break. These conspiracy theories on here get ridiculous. You wanna know why ku wins? Look at recruiting rankings, not officials.
    You really believe what you just typed?

Pro
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 832
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ribsnwhiskey View Post
    You really believe what you just typed?
    They never believe that there is a history feature on here where he has spent 5 of his 8 posts defending ku officials.

So, to answer your question, he does, like all other in denial ku fans.

But it is 9 other team's that are wrong. Because we will find one call in the middle of the game that ku had to courageously overcome to win, when they got the benefit of EVERY call the last 32 seconds of the game.

Prospect
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    They never believe that there is a history feature on here where he has spent 5 of his 8 posts defending ku officials.

So, to answer your question, he does, like all other in denial ku fans.

But it is 9 other team's that are wrong. Because we will find one call in the middle of the game that ku had to courageously overcome to win, when they got the benefit of EVERY call the last 32 seconds of the game.

No trolling. I'm an isu grad and as big a cyclone fan as there is. I also have family in ks and one of the few that like ku here.

That being said, I believe any person that wants to blame officials is just making excuses. Ku beat us fair and square and that official last night was not looking to give ku an edge. If any official was, that would obviously not be the play. I just find it embarrassing for our fan base (not all and not even close to half, but there are some) who act like there is some huge conspiracy against us. Officials love ku in bball, love okl in football it's not our fault... Wwwhhhhaaaaa.

Sounds just like hawk fans, never the teams fault we lose, always the officials. I for one just think we're better than that

Pro
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 832
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Isu128001 View Post
    No trolling. I'm an isu grad and as big a cyclone fan as there is. I also have family in ks and one of the few that like ku here.

That being said, I believe any person that wants to blame officials is just making excuses. Ku beat us fair and square and that official last night was not looking to give ku an edge. If any official was, that would obviously not be the play. I just find it embarrassing for our fan base (not all and not even close to half, but there are some) who act like there is some huge conspiracy against us. Officials love ku in bball, love okl in football it's not our fault... Wwwhhhhaaaaa.

Sounds just like hawk fans, never the teams fault we lose, always the officials. I for one just think we're better than that

Ok? But funny you chose this time to join the site.

And noone here has said that ku didn't deserve to win the game this season. They outplayed Iowa State that night.

But there is no way anyone who has watched this nonsense happen again and again can think that it is just a coincidence any more. Last year's game in Hilton, counting a 3 between free throws, last year's game in Hilton counting a 3 when Langford's foot 3-4 inches over the line in that same game to get it to ot, last year's game in Hilton.

You know I used to root for ku, they were my second favorite team in this conference. But the fact that none of these people can just be honest has made me root against ku ever since. I laughed out loud when burke hit that 3, and normally, I would have been ******

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,873
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 107

Ok? But funny you chose this time to join the site.

And noone here has said that ku didn't deserve to win the game this season. They outplayed Iowa State that night.

But there is no way anyone who has watched this nonsense happen again and again can think that it is just a coincidence any more. Last year's game in Hilton, counting a 3 between free throws, last year's game in Hilton counting a 3 when Langford's foot 3-4 inches over the line in that same game to get it to ot, last year's game in Hilton.

You know I used to root for ku, they were my second favorite team in this conference. But the fact that none of these people can just be honest has made me root against ku ever since. I laughed out loud when burke hit that 3, and normally, I would have been ******
    Don't bother arguing with KU fans. They can't hear you above all the booing and Monkey Self's antics.

All-Star
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33

I agree completely. I have a second degree from KU (ISU undergrad) and a son who is a student there so I had a reason to follow KU BB, but I have become disgusted with KU's "fans" and the way their basketball team gets treated by the officials. Their incessant derision of ISU fans as a bunch of boo-birds is ridiculous especially after hearing what happens at AFH when a foul is called against them.

Addict
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 656
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 688
    Given: 774

When a player is diving head first out of bounds and trying to save a ball, the only correct spot for the official to look at is the sideline to see if said player is out of bounds. The officials failed on that play. There should be no debate about it. They are horrible at their jobs. I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything regarding KU, I just think the officials, at least in the Big 12, are really really bad at their jobs.

All-Star
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonesince78 View Post
    When a player is diving head first out of bounds and trying to save a ball, the only correct spot for the official to look at is the sideline to see if said player is out of bounds. The officials failed on that play. There should be no debate about it. They are horrible at their jobs. I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything regarding KU, I just think the officials, at least in the Big 12, are really really bad at their jobs.
    I was thinking the same thing. That is the only thing the official should be looking at but if you watch the replay he never even looks down. Poor mechanics.

Pro
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 1,119
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 13

It looked like he was out when I saw it live. It was reconfirmed upon replay. I was quite baffled at the call.

Rip 'n Shred - Shred 'n Rip