Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 176

Thread: Trevon Young

  1. #46
    All-Star
    Points: 27,116, Level: 50
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    sunnysideup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Metro
    Posts
    1,520
    Points
    27,116
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 94

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    He has been arrested for:

    Criminal Trespass
    Interference with Official Acts
    Burglary

    6 months ago, he was shot twice (with a gun) on the south-side of Des Moines.

    I'm thinking that we should steer clear, but he hasn't been arrested in his 4 months at Iowa Western, so he's got that going for him.
    Thanks for clarifying that he was shot with a gun. At first I thought maybe he had just gotten his college vaccinations.


    Yeah TOAST!!!

  2. #47
    Legend
    Points: 196,653, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    13,139
    Points
    196,653
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 316
    Given: 1,110

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    He has been arrested for:

    Criminal Trespass
    Interference with Official Acts
    Burglary

    6 months ago, he was shot twice (with a gun) on the south-side of Des Moines.

    I'm thinking that we should steer clear, but he hasn't been arrested in his 4 months at Iowa Western, so he's got that going for him.
    Is it now a crime to be shot (with a gun)? I thought it worked the other way around...

    I've had guns pulled/pointed at me twice in the last year. In your book, I must be a very, very bad man...

    Kids grow up, you know. Sometimes quickly. I'm reasonably sure that's why CPR appears to be waiting to talk to him on his OV to offer.

    Edit: Sorry, I should mention that my "gun" incidents happened on the East Side, rather than the South. Perhaps, in your book, that doesn't qualify me?




    "Cyclones on the run!"

    -John Walters


  3. #48
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 78,917, Level: 87
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,233
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    TXCyclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    3,658
    Points
    78,917
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 552
    Given: 372

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLNST8 View Post
    Trevon if you're reading this: we are the good guys. You won't find a more devoted, appreciative fan base.
    Sorry, he doesn't read CF. Just Twitter.



  4. #49
    Starter
    Points: 11,554, Level: 32
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    822
    Points
    11,554
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 32

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideup View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that he was shot with a gun. At first I thought maybe he had just gotten his college vaccinations.
    Let's get him closer to DM!!!

    He seems like he makes some pretty good decisions in this area. No arrests in 4 months and hasn't given someone reason to try to kill him in 6 months.

    LOL at the Hawkeyes for trying to get him back at this point.

    If you're going to pull the schollie, you don't immediately offer it back after letting him prove himself for 4 stinking months. 4 months is long enough to prove yourself on the field but not off it.

    "Well, Trevon, our records indicate no one has tried to murder you in the western part of the state and we take that as significant progress on your part. We certainly hope your good fortune of not being murdered will carry over to the eastern part of the state and would again like to offer you a scholarship."



  5. #50
    Starter
    Points: 11,554, Level: 32
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    822
    Points
    11,554
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 32

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    Is it now a crime to be shot (with a gun)? I thought it worked the other way around...

    I've had guns pulled/pointed at me twice in the last year. In your book, I must be a very, very bad man...

    Kids grow up, you know. Sometimes quickly. I'm reasonably sure that's why CPR appears to be waiting to talk to him on his OV to offer.

    Edit: Sorry, I should mention that my "gun" incidents happened on the East Side, rather than the South. Perhaps, in your book, that doesn't qualify me?

    You're lying.



  6. #51
    Speechless
    Points: 786,640, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Cyclonepride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pineapple under the sea
    Posts
    53,729
    Points
    786,640
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,421
    Given: 2,439

    Re: Trevon Young

    It would be more interesting if he was shot with a bow.



  7. #52
    Starter
    Points: 11,554, Level: 32
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    822
    Points
    11,554
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 32

    Re: Trevon Young

    AClone---Please tell us the interesting tales of finding yourself on the wrong end of a gun twice in the last year in Des Moines, Iowa.

    I'd love to hear them.



  8. #53
    Legend
    Points: 196,653, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    13,139
    Points
    196,653
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 316
    Given: 1,110

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    AClone---Please tell us the interesting tales of finding yourself on the wrong end of a gun twice in the last year in Des Moines, Iowa.

    I'd love to hear them.
    ...
    I'm sure that if you look, you can find the threads.




    "Cyclones on the run!"

    -John Walters


  9. #54
    Pro
    Points: 61,471, Level: 76
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYCLNST8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    3,430
    Points
    61,471
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,255
    Given: 1,838

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by TXCyclones View Post
    Sorry, he doesn't read CF. Just Twitter.
    Oh. My bad. Of course he'd never have a mild curiosity to check out a message board for a school that he may commit to. He probably doesn't even google his name.



  10. #55
    Addict
    Points: 83,488, Level: 89
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isufbcurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,167
    Points
    83,488
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,271
    Given: 2,228

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Maybe Coe/Wimberley can help the case.
    and Morrissey



  11. #56
    Legend
    Points: 196,653, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    13,139
    Points
    196,653
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 316
    Given: 1,110

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    You're lying.
    koff koff...Sorry, I saw this one second.

    I didn't say that I enjoyed having guns pulled on me...




    "Cyclones on the run!"

    -John Walters


  12. #57
    Legend
    Points: 362,851, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    00clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa City area
    Posts
    14,314
    Points
    362,851
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,636
    Given: 1,213

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonepride View Post
    It would be more interesting if he was shot with a bow.

    That would have been on his OV's to Iowa. Stopped by the wrestling complex...things didn't go well.



    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl836
    moar yoga pants, please.

  13. #58
    Starter
    Points: 11,554, Level: 32
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    822
    Points
    11,554
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 32

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    ...
    I'm sure that if you look, you can find the threads...
    I can't find them, but I'd love to hear first hand how dumb someone has to be to have two gun incidents in Des Moines, Iowa in a year, let alone a lifetime.

    Also, in doing some reading, it looks like Trevon's boys did a retaliation drive-by to the home of one of the shooters just 5 minutes after the initial incident.

    Get him to the Des Moines area ASAP!!! Albert Gary is gone. Fill the void.



  14. #59
    Pro
    Points: 61,471, Level: 76
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYCLNST8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    3,430
    Points
    61,471
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,255
    Given: 1,838

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I can't find them, but I'd love to hear first hand how dumb someone has to be to have two gun incidents in Des Moines, Iowa in a year, let alone a lifetime.

    Also, in doing some reading, it looks like Trevon's boys did a retaliation drive-by to the home of one of the shooters just 5 minutes after the initial incident.

    Get him to the Des Moines area ASAP!!! Albert Gary is gone. Fill the void.
    And yet starz & offerz. Even Captain Kirk wants him (again). After the season we've had, why not take some chances?



  15. #60
    Addict
    Points: 78,204, Level: 86
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    demoncore1031's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque,NM
    Posts
    6,361
    Points
    78,204
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 372
    Given: 313

    Re: Trevon Young

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFan3 View Post
    235 lb DE?? Is that high school weight? Seems a liitle on the light end...
    IIRC he was like 205 coming out of HS and played LB. He was an Iowa commit, but I think he got in some trouble.


    This is Ophion speaking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM