My goal is to just have them do it right boy!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously, you can't have another mistake like the bergstrum building and then keep adding pieces thinking they will blend well together. That airplane hanger is an eye sore. They've done a good job of putting lipstick on her, but it's still a pig.
It was supposed to be a 3-4 story building that was light years ahead of what is there now. So getting things right the first time is huge and hopefully they have a long term plan put in place so everything can transition together. Just show us the plans already!!!
1. No Tarp
2. Proclamation of a sellout even if their might be a square foot of grass/mud at a 45 degree slope that someone might be able to stand on.
3. Concession operators that can complete a transaction in less than 14 minutes
4. Jason Berryman with a license to destroy all hawk fans
5. A Bernie Brewer type set up where Cy slides into a giant clone cone after every ISU TD
6. An offensive coordinator dispenser, preferably a Costco 72-pack
On a serious note, since this is a overall gateway project, i'd like to see a pedestrian tunnel near S16thh so that 1. traffic isnt backed up by the cops letting large crowds across the street for long periods of time, and 2 so that you dont have to dodge the random people running across the street when they go a little farther south to avoid the cop telling them not to cross.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.