TCU Game Time - 11 am - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    Addict
    Points: 212,514, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassSocial
    Bret44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hampton, IA
    Posts
    9,839
    Points
    212,514
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,911
    Given: 1,795

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by CyDude16 View Post
    Circumventing the language filter. Nice. Well I certainly hope you don't regret missing out on the tailgating experience as a student, because it's not the same as it was when you graduate, although still a good time. One less loner in the corner drinking a zima is fine by me.
    I like having guys like you around. Helps me seem to see my purpose on this site Cydude.

    THANKS!


    When Kids see the Hilton Atmosphere and our style of play, the get really interested in Iowa State
    - Fred Hoiberg

  2. #47
    Addict
    Points: 113,089, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    awd4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,918
    Points
    113,089
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,010
    Given: 641

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by CyDude16 View Post
    Circumventing the language filter. Nice. Well I certainly hope you don't regret missing out on the tailgating experience as a student, because it's not the same as it was when you graduate, although still a good time. One less loner in the corner drinking a zima is fine by me.
    I disagree. I enjoy tailgating with adults because they tend to be able to handle their alcohol without acting like complete idiots and so do I.



  3. #48
    Speechless
    Points: 879,685, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    57,634
    Points
    879,685
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,938
    Given: 2,352

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    A game time thread gets personal. Unexpected.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  4. #49
    Rookie
    Points: 12,406, Level: 33
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Cyclones423's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    380
    Points
    12,406
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 397

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Is it safe to assume to the KU game will be at 11am too?



  5. #50
    Addict
    Points: 211,939, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CyDude16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Heads in the sky
    Posts
    9,816
    Points
    211,939
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 362
    Given: 1,305

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by awd4cy View Post
    I disagree. I enjoy tailgating with adults because they tend to be able to handle their alcohol without acting like complete idiots and so do I.
    Did you see the inmate roster this weekend? If you did, then that statement is false. More adults were arrested than college kids on saturday, plus a walk through the lots, you see plenty of adults just as smashed as typical college kids. And pretty broad statement assuming that I can't handle alcohol, but to each their own.


    Last edited by CyDude16; 10-28-2013 at 02:44 PM.

  6. #51
    Speechless
    Points: 279,798, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chuckd4735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    15,462
    Points
    279,798
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,305
    Given: 263

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by awd4cy View Post
    I feel special for recieving trash talking rep from cydude!
    Welcome to the club. Guy loves to give me rep and rip my ***, or write a a nice little visitor message to me letting me know how he is awesome and I am not.



  7. #52
    All-Star
    Points: 27,170, Level: 50
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    1,744
    Points
    27,170
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 150

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclones423 View Post
    Is it safe to assume to the KU game will be at 11am too?
    pretty much



  8. #53
    Addict
    Points: 114,046, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CysRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,505
    Points
    114,046
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 693
    Given: 567

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclones423 View Post
    Is it safe to assume to the KU game will be at 11am too?
    @Big12Conference: #Big12FB TV INFO: @KU_Football at @CycloneFB on 11/23 will have a 11 a.m. CT start time on @OprahWinfreyNetwork

    credit for this goes to bret44 as he posted this first


    Last edited by CysRage; 10-28-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    "The greatest risk in life is not taking one"

  9. #54
    Addict
    Points: 211,939, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CyDude16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Heads in the sky
    Posts
    9,816
    Points
    211,939
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 362
    Given: 1,305

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckd4735 View Post
    Welcome to the club. Guy loves to give me rep and rip my ***, or write a a nice little visitor message to me letting me know how he is awesome and I am not.



  10. #55
    Addict
    Points: 212,514, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassSocial
    Bret44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hampton, IA
    Posts
    9,839
    Points
    212,514
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,911
    Given: 1,795

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by CysRage View Post
    @Big12Conference: #Big12FB TV INFO: @KU_Football at @CycloneFB on 11/16 will have a 5 a.m. CT start time on @OprahWinfreyNetwork
    You son of a......


    When Kids see the Hilton Atmosphere and our style of play, the get really interested in Iowa State
    - Fred Hoiberg

  11. #56
    Addict
    Points: 157,063, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,922
    Points
    157,063
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 6

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    heh....fighting about tailgate time...


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  12. #57
    Speechless
    Points: 423,983, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    21,780
    Points
    423,983
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 865
    Given: 414

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    For the KU game, there are 3 big 12 games that weekend... so maybe more flexiblity in the tv windows? but we're easily the ********* matchup of the 3 there, the other 2 being OSU-Baylor (a top 20 matchup right now) and OU-KSU.



  13. #58
    Addict
    Points: 95,449, Level: 96
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,601
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tejasclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,929
    Points
    95,449
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 122

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclones423 View Post
    Is it safe to assume to the KU game will be at 11am too?
    No, that game will probably be played at 3 am on a Tuesday so that no one has to see it.



  14. #59
    Addict
    Points: 114,046, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CysRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,505
    Points
    114,046
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 693
    Given: 567

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    Quote Originally Posted by alarson View Post
    For the KU game, there are 3 big 12 games that weekend... so maybe more flexiblity in the tv windows? but we're easily the ********* matchup of the 3 there, the other 2 being OSU-Baylor (a top 20 matchup right now) and OU-KSU.
    If that's the case it will probably be on FS1 just because there are only 3 games that week


    "The greatest risk in life is not taking one"

  15. #60
    All-Star
    Points: 30,015, Level: 53
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 835
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ames, the labb
    Posts
    1,104
    Points
    30,015
    Level
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

    Re: TCU Game Time - 11 am

    I actually like 11 am kicks when we suck. means i get to watch the rest of the college football games while still supporting our suck.


    in the laaaaab

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Mediacom 22
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Drake
  • December 20, 2014
  • 04:00 PM