Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 114
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 126,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Posts
    5,181
    Points
    126,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 155

    OK ST Kick time?

    I see that stub hub has the game time set at 1pm....i know it hasnt been announced, can anyone (using the tv sched) deduct what time they think the game will be? Or is it actually 1pm?



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 111,767, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    5,375
    Points
    111,767
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 111

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    EVERY YEAR. EVERY GAME.. you are level 100. you have been around long enough. wait till Monday.



  3. #3
    Starter
    Points: 17,131, Level: 39
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    754
    Points
    17,131
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 11

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    1pm would be a weird time for kickoff



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 143,761, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CrossCyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    9,385
    Points
    143,761
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    It will never be 1 PM.



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 126,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Posts
    5,181
    Points
    126,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 155

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhawkdmb View Post
    EVERY YEAR. EVERY GAME.. you are level 100. you have been around long enough. wait till Monday.
    right, and I get that and understand that however since I saw it on stub hub as well as various other sites I thought that maybe something obvious had happend that caused them to know what time the game would be. And whats this level 100, this isnt world of warcraft pal



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 113,206, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CysRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,408
    Points
    113,206
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 594
    Given: 499

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    I know nothing but I'm taking a guess that it will be either 11 am or 5:00 on FS1.


    "The greatest risk in life is not taking one"

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 126,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Posts
    5,181
    Points
    126,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 155

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    furthermore I said using the tv sched what time do you think (keyword think) the game will be. Similar to the situation where the kstate game hasnt been announced but posters figured out that it can only be one of 2 possible kick times.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 159,851, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rhoadhoused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    9,031
    Points
    159,851
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 696
    Given: 342

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by bringmagicback View Post
    right, and I get that and understand that however since I saw it on stub hub as well as various other sites I thought that maybe something obvious had happend that caused them to know what time the game would be. And whats this level 100, this isnt world of warcraft pal
    You've been here 4 years and have over 3,000 posts, he is saying you should know by now it is pretty much impossible to tell what time games will be over two weeks before it happens.

    Too many variables.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 126,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Posts
    5,181
    Points
    126,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 155

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoadhoused View Post
    You've been here 4 years and have over 3,000 posts, he is saying you should know by now it is pretty much impossible to tell what time games will be over two weeks before it happens.

    Too many variables.
    see post right above Swayzes head. dont let my post count fool you, they are mostly lies used to antagonize other posters in to fits of rage.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 111,767, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    5,375
    Points
    111,767
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 111

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by bringmagicback View Post
    furthermore I said using the tv sched what time do you think (keyword think) the game will be. Similar to the situation where the kstate game hasnt been announced but posters figured out that it can only be one of 2 possible kick times.
    I would go off of the official Iowa State Football Schedule at Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports But that is just me. or click and see what the cyclonefanatic football schedule says. Stubhub is just throwing a time in there. Probably because there computer program is making them.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 126,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Posts
    5,181
    Points
    126,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 155

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhawkdmb View Post
    I would go off of the official Iowa State Football Schedule at Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports But that is just me. or click and see what the cyclonefanatic football schedule says. Stubhub is just throwing a time in there. Probably because there computer program is making them.
    I see that you have missed the point.



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 111,767, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    5,375
    Points
    111,767
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 111

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by bringmagicback View Post
    I see that stub hub has the game time set at 1pm....i know it hasnt been announced, can anyone (using the tv sched) deduct what time they think the game will be? NO Or is it actually 1pm? ​NO
    Since I have missed the point. let me answer you questions one by one.



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 111,767, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    5,375
    Points
    111,767
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 111

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    But here we go. There are 4 Big 12 games that weekend

    ISU vs OSU
    TT at Oklahoma
    Baylor at Kansas
    West Virginia at KState.



  14. #14
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 80,020, Level: 87
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    CarlHungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    3,641
    Points
    80,020
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 510
    Given: 374

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    8 AM. Tailgate lots open at 2 AM



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 126,698, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Posts
    5,181
    Points
    126,698
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 155

    Re: OK ST Kick time?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHungus View Post
    8 AM. Tailgate lots open at 2 AM
    THats more like it, thanks carl.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FS1
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. West Virginia
  • November 29, 2014
  • 11:00 AM