Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 61,275, Level: 76
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    5,129
    Points
    61,275
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 926
    Given: 496

    Who's up in the press box?

    There has been some debate about and questions about this. Rhoads was just asked the same question on the call-in show and he said that Troy Douglas, Curtis Bray, Courtney Messingham, and Bill Bleil are all up in the press box. Two graduate assistants are also in the press box. Derek Day for defense, and I didn't catch the name of the one on offense, sounded like he said Pete Brown.



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 18,052, Level: 41
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 898
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesVeteran
    howellc33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Britt, IA
    Posts
    824
    Points
    18,052
    Level
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 177

    Re: Who's up in the press box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luth4Cy View Post
    There has been some debate about and questions about this. Rhoads was just asked the same question on the call-in show and he said that Troy Douglas, Curtis Bray, Courtney Messingham, and Bill Bleil are all up in the press box. Two graduate assistants are also in the press box. Derek Day for defense, and I didn't catch the name of the one on offense, sounded like he said Pete Brown.
    Yes he said Pete Brown (offensive line graduate assistant).



  3. #3
    Rookie
    Points: 10,766, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Cyvilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Papillion NE
    Posts
    368
    Points
    10,766
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21

    Re: Who's up in the press box?

    Any other nuggets from the show? Didn't hear it tonight.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 61,275, Level: 76
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    5,129
    Points
    61,275
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 926
    Given: 496

    Re: Who's up in the press box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyvilian View Post
    Any other nuggets from the show? Didn't hear it tonight.
    Pollard was on early and I only caught the end of him, but he basically said he has no desire to ever be an AD at a school like Texas. Called it too much of a political environment. I'm not sure what the question was though.

    Other than that not a lot exciting. Jeremiah George's grandmother called in and thanked Rhoads, which was kind of cool.



  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 351,895, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Tre4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Estherville
    Posts
    20,272
    Points
    351,895
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,041
    Given: 139

    Re: Who's up in the press box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luth4Cy View Post
    Pollard was on early and I only caught the end of him, but he basically said he has no desire to ever be an AD at a school like Texas. Called it too much of a political environment. I'm not sure what the question was though.

    Other than that not a lot exciting. Jeremiah George's grandmother called in and thanked Rhoads, which was kind of cool.
    Alright, that's pretty awesome.


    It's all snark from here on out

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Points: 10,766, Level: 31
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Cyvilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Papillion NE
    Posts
    368
    Points
    10,766
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21

    Re: Who's up in the press box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luth4Cy View Post
    Pollard was on early and I only caught the end of him, but he basically said he has no desire to ever be an AD at a school like Texas. Called it too much of a political environment. I'm not sure what the question was though.

    Other than that not a lot exciting. Jeremiah George's grandmother called in and thanked Rhoads, which was kind of cool.
    Thanks. That's cool...



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 131,817, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bondurant
    Posts
    8,146
    Points
    131,817
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 128

    Re: Who's up in the press box?

    Lalk will play a lot, SR still hurting, team has shown major attitude at practice this week, ready to make a statement at Tech



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM