Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 9,503, Level: 29
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 447
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    veryphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Siracusa, ITA/Ames, IA
    Posts
    387
    Points
    9,503
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    A Leader is Born

    It was always the younger, lower ranking guys who became the bright spots at a command during dark times when I was in the military. They're not bogged down with expectations, their minds are open and they're usually focused on team success (my personal experience). People like Luke Knott are the reasons I remain a happy, optimistic and loyal Cyclone fan. This guy is a natural leader:

    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/vid.../2672808092001

    Go CyclONEs!



  2. #2
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 18,168, Level: 41
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 782
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    CyclonesForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    330
    Points
    18,168
    Level
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

    Re: A Leader is Born

    I've seen people talk about future players or players in a couple years from now. Its always next year or in two years. There are players I'm excited for but I don't think it's right to put someone young on a pedestal just cus no one older rose up to show leadership.



  3. #3
    Rookie
    Points: 9,503, Level: 29
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 447
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    veryphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Siracusa, ITA/Ames, IA
    Posts
    387
    Points
    9,503
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: A Leader is Born

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesForever View Post
    I've seen people talk about future players or players in a couple years from now. Its always next year or in two years. There are players I'm excited for but I don't think it's right to put someone young on a pedestal just cus no one older rose up to show leadership.
    What in God's green earth are you blathering about. It's clear that you missed the point of my post and that your reading comprehension could use some work.



  4. #4
    Starter
    Points: 7,163, Level: 25
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    wherever i go, there i am
    Posts
    638
    Points
    7,163
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 6

    Re: A Leader is Born

    Quote Originally Posted by veryphil View Post
    What in God's green earth are you blathering about. It's clear that you missed the point of my post and that your reading comprehension could use some work.
    Yeah man, quit worshipping Lord Knott. He's far too young to devote your allegiance to. Gaw, what nerve!



  5. #5
    Rookie
    Points: 9,503, Level: 29
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 447
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    veryphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Siracusa, ITA/Ames, IA
    Posts
    387
    Points
    9,503
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: A Leader is Born

    Quote Originally Posted by FanatiClone View Post
    Yeah man, quit worshipping Lord Knott. He's far too young to devote your allegiance to. Gaw, what nerve!
    I love sarcasm.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM