Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 340,040, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    32,076
    Points
    340,040
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 240

    Worst offense since '03

    I think even the McFarland years under Gene had a better offense. It's extremely hard to watch. Never left a game so early ever before as I did last night (after Iowa's last score).

    Just very little hope for the offense.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 177,884, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    snowcraig2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    7,429
    Points
    177,884
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 77

    Re: Worst offense since '03

    Rhoads is yet to put an offense on the field as good as MacFarland had in 5 years.


    I am beyond frustrated that we have a guy who couldn't cut it at Missouri State as our offensive coordinator.


    I wanted Herman gone. I'd kill to have him back.



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 483,337, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    32,485
    Points
    483,337
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 633

    Re: Worst offense since '03

    Quote Originally Posted by snowcraig2.0 View Post
    Rhoads is yet to put an offense on the field as good as MacFarland had in 5 years.


    I am beyond frustrated that we have a guy who couldn't cut it at Missouri State as our offensive coordinator.


    I wanted Herman gone. I'd kill to have him back.
    Which is really sad because the offense under McFarland was nothing to write home about.


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 870,082, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    56,505
    Points
    870,082
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 1,808

    Re: Worst offense since '03

    Weren't the guys on the OL steadier under McFarland, too? Or at least we posted like they were?

    I knew that watching some Oregon football was not a good idea before watching our offense. In no way do I think we have their talent, but it can't be that overwhelming to hit triple digits in yardage each half.

    Really, I just want to join our "old poster" complaint thread here.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 39,423, Level: 61
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WDM
    Posts
    4,111
    Points
    39,423
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 23

    Re: Worst offense since '03

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    Weren't the guys on the OL steadier under McFarland, too? Or at least we posted like they were?

    I knew that watching some Oregon football was not a good idea before watching our offense. In no way do I think we have their talent, but it can't be that overwhelming to hit triple digits in yardage each half.

    Really, I just want to join our "old poster" complaint thread here.
    OT but could you imagine if we played Oregon this year...I honestly think they could beat us by 100 points



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 870,082, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    56,505
    Points
    870,082
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 1,808

    Re: Worst offense since '03

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonepower View Post
    OT but could you imagine if we played Oregon this year...I honestly think they could beat us by 100 points

    I imagined it when their game started. I refused to dwell on it too long.
    They would beat us as badly as they wanted to.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM