Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

ISU vs. Iowa Tickets Needed

I'm needing to purchase (3) ISU vs. Iowa tickets. I have my 11 year old son and my 19 year old daughter and her friend coming into town for the weekend and they're needing tickets to the game. I don't care where the tickets are, I just need 3 tickets to get them in. I have 2 season tickets myself and looking to have them join us to cheer on the Clones! I'm not paying scalper prices for $40 or under (Hillside season tickets sold for $125.99 for the whole season - 6 home games = $21/game) face value tickets, so when you PM me your offer, please be reasonably priced with your offer. Thank you! Go Clones!

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 1

Re: ISU vs. Iowa Tickets Needed

Quote Originally Posted by tholder90 View Post
    I'm needing to purchase (3) ISU vs. Iowa tickets. I have my 11 year old son and my 19 year old daughter and her friend coming into town for the weekend and they're needing tickets to the game. I don't care where the tickets are, I just need 3 tickets to get them in. I have 2 season tickets myself and looking to have them join us to cheer on the Clones! I'm not paying scalper prices for $40 or under (Hillside season tickets sold for $125.99 for the whole season - 6 home games = $21/game) face value tickets, so when you PM me your offer, please be reasonably priced with your offer. Thank you! Go Clones!
    Good luck getting tickets cheap for the ONE September Home Game we have which happens to be the most desired game of our season ticket package.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Ive sold several hillsides this season, all for over $100 per ticket for the iowa game just to give you some idea as to what youre looking at cost wise.

Looks like you will more than likely be paying scalper prices.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 9

Quote Originally Posted by tholder90 View Post
    You'll pay what the market dictates. That's $150+

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.