Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 44,813, Level: 65
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    BloodyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,697
    Points
    44,813
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 145
    Given: 57

    Time to end the UNI series

    Heck yes I'm scared.

    We don't need this game to sell out the stadium anymore, sorry to be that guy, but time to follow the Big Ten's lead and end this crap.



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 12,038, Level: 33
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    851
    Points
    12,038
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 43

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    If we keep playing like that, we certainly will need them to sell out the stadium. We'll likely need to add Drake, Grandview and Coe, too.



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 49,177, Level: 68
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Points
    49,177
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 98

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Get lost



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 362,566, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Cy$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    17,586
    Points
    362,566
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,549
    Given: 3,156

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    if we can't beat UNI we aren't going to beat anyone else. How about ISU gets better and beats UNI constantly like they should.


    Quote Originally Posted by Miniclone11 View Post
    Bronco fans better take a good look. This is their future unfolding in front of them. It's about to get uglier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoiball92 View Post
    Carolina by 17
    Quote Originally Posted by cmjh10 View Post
    Yeah, Carolina is going to win the Superbowl
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesFan View Post
    If you never had Fred then you never would have had Georges. Think about that for a minute you stupid *****

  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 38,436, Level: 60
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    drmwevr08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,616
    Points
    38,436
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 23

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBuddy View Post
    Heck yes I'm scared.

    We don't need this game to sell out the stadium anymore, sorry to be that guy, but time to follow the Big Ten's lead and end this crap.
    Or just play like you're better, because you should be. There's nobody to schedule that will make more than a one week difference when the team is this crappy.


    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 139,832, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    ruxCYtable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,049
    Points
    139,832
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,215
    Given: 1,098

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Seriously? Maybe we should just join their league.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 49,177, Level: 68
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Points
    49,177
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 98

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Let's get rid of a fcs team because they are too good. Hell of an argument there guy.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 120,656, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Clonefan94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Schaumburg, IL
    Posts
    7,527
    Points
    120,656
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,086
    Given: 831

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Nope, can't beat UNI, don't deserve to be in the BiG XII, we were lucky we got in when we did.



  9. #9
    Legend
    Points: 185,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    theantiAIRBHG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hiawatha, IA
    Posts
    10,649
    Points
    185,207
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,157
    Given: 1,399

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaStateClones View Post
    Let's get rid of a fcs team because they are too good. Hell of an argument there guy.
    Not to be a dick, but what's your argument?



    Follow me on Twitter: @theantiAIRBHG

  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 49,177, Level: 68
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Points
    49,177
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 98

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Quote Originally Posted by theantiAIRBHG View Post
    Not to be a dick, but what's your argument?
    Thus game should be an easy win every year and it always sells a lot of tickets. Why drop it?



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 90,090, Level: 93
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,160
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ripvdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sk-Ankeny
    Posts
    7,565
    Points
    90,090
    Level
    93
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 306
    Given: 821

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    i agree only because i hate a few "fans" that sit next to Mr that wear purple every other year for a game. we can pay anyone to beat us.


    #BEATIOWA

  12. #12
    Starter
    Points: 12,246, Level: 33
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA! USA!
    Posts
    720
    Points
    12,246
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    If you can't beat 'em, drop 'em.


    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

  13. #13
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 88,352, Level: 92
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CycloneWanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,676
    Points
    88,352
    Level
    92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 66

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Two competitive in-state rivals to start the season off is bad scheduling, IMO. Especially when you have an inexperienced team.




    ***King of Diplomacy***
    ***Surviving Member of the Sandlot Mafia***

  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 27,800, Level: 51
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 850
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    rhillary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    2,018
    Points
    27,800
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 19

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    Just going off the games I would say this: What other BCS school has a rivalry game with a FCS school? Because at this point, I think this game is getting to "rivalry" level (i.e. anyone can win it). Sad, but true....


    Yep, this thread has just been pwned.

  15. #15
    Legend
    Points: 118,970, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUKyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,844
    Points
    118,970
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 790
    Given: 1,927

    Re: Time to end the UNI series

    If we can't beat an FCS team we have problems.

    Who do you want as a cream puff instead?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM