Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 3,309, Level: 16
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    othercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    35
    Points
    3,309
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Great Website: TV Schedule for ALL college game 2013-14

    This is a good link for which games are on and where. It includes all college teams listed by date and time. I think it is prepared by someone associated with LSU since the website address is lsu.net (clever aren't I).

    They do a great job of updating it as new information becomes available. Games on Cyclone TV are listed as "$" but all other networks including mediacon are listed by name. If you click on the "$" sing in the Cyclone game listings the link takes you to Cyclone TV website.

    2013-14 College Football TV Schedule

    College Football TV Schedule


    Hmmmm . . . . . . you mean something like a Totally Awesome Cyclone Machine http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...e-machine.html (Totally Awesome Cyclone Machine)

  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 59,170, Level: 75
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Omaha Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,990
    Points
    59,170
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 39

    Re: Great Website: TV Schedule for ALL college game 2013-14

    Been using that site for years now. Really great Saturday DVR planning tool.


    http://www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com/index.html
    No one can match our dedication and passion for Nintendo's classic sports titles...Tecmo Bowl & R.B.I. Baseball. In-depth strategy guides, player attributes, team rankings, along with incredibly detailed recaps of our season play. We don't reminisce, we just keep playing!

  3. #3
    Prospect
    Points: 3,309, Level: 16
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    othercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    35
    Points
    3,309
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Great Website: TV Schedule for ALL college game 2013-14

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaha Cy View Post
    Been using that site for years now. Really great Saturday DVR planning tool.
    Yeah - me too. I think this website always has provided the answer when I have wondered where the game and replays will appear. Someone appears to put a lot of work into this.


    Hmmmm . . . . . . you mean something like a Totally Awesome Cyclone Machine http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...e-machine.html (Totally Awesome Cyclone Machine)

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 112,025, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Tornado man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    7,670
    Points
    112,025
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 30

    Re: Great Website: TV Schedule for ALL college game 2013-14

    Quote Originally Posted by othercy View Post
    This is a good link for which games are on and where. It includes all college teams listed by date and time. I think it is prepared by someone associated with LSU since the website address is lsu.net (clever aren't I).

    They do a great job of updating it as new information becomes available. Games on Cyclone TV are listed as "$" but all other networks including mediacon are listed by name. If you click on the "$" sing in the Cyclone game listings the link takes you to Cyclone TV website.

    2013-14 College Football TV Schedule

    College Football TV Schedule
    Wow - thanks for the link!



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 45,229, Level: 65
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    HoopsTournament's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St. Joseph, MO
    Posts
    2,409
    Points
    45,229
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 83

    Re: Great Website: TV Schedule for ALL college game 2013-14

    Another great site is Matt's College Sports on TV. He has both football and basketball.



  6. #6
    Prospect
    Points: 3,309, Level: 16
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    othercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    35
    Points
    3,309
    Level
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Great Website: TV Schedule for ALL college game 2013-14

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsTournament View Post
    Another great site is Matt's College Sports on TV. He has both football and basketball.
    I like it - nice layout and navigation.


    Hmmmm . . . . . . you mean something like a Totally Awesome Cyclone Machine http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...e-machine.html (Totally Awesome Cyclone Machine)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM