Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,982
    Given: 2,373

Re: Is Snowcraig a bus driver?

Quote Originally Posted by snowcraig2.0 View Post
    I worked nights too when both occurrences occurred.
    Working nights does kill the memory. I can grant you that.

But that's it, because the other side of this is more fun.

Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!

http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 42

I actually had the bus forget to pick me up on the last day of school one year although I only waited 20 minutes. My dad ended up taking me to school and gave me a lot of grief for missing the bus on the last day. I told him I was ready around the usual time the bus stopped, but I was convinced the driver forgot to pick me up. He didn't think that was too likely since it was the last day and why would the driver forget. I found out that there was sub driver when I got on the bus to go home. When I noticed that he drove past my house, I asked when he was going to take me home which he replied, "where do you live?" My dad still didn't believe me when I told him the story.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 878
    Given: 610

Quote Originally Posted by cyhiphopp View Post
    If they BOTH did it, that might be some kind of sign.

Definitely a sign.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

All-Star
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 64

Quote Originally Posted by tm3308 View Post
    It could be one of my parents, honestly. They've both forgotten me somewhere at one point or another.

On a trip to Des Moines when I was a freshman in high school, I spent most of the day sleeping in the back of the van until we stopped at Best Buy so I could buy a new video game. On the way back to Corydon we stopped at the Hy-Vee n Indianola. I stayed in the car but went inside after my mom was in there for like 30 minutes. I wandered around for maybe 5 minutes before heading back to the car....just in time to see it pull out of the parking lot and head down Hwy 65. My cell phone was in the car, so I used a phone in the store but she didn't answer. Long story short: She got all the way to ******* Lucas before realizing I wasn't in the goddamn car.

Then my senior year, my baseball team was at a camp in Johnston. After the morning session, all the freshmen left our bats in a pile in the gym instead of packing them up and putting them in the school vans. So I stayed an extra minute and rounded them all up and headed to the van, only to find...you guessed it...that they were gone. I was currently grounded and my dad (who happened to be the head coach) had confiscated my phone earlier that week. So I ended up borrowing the phone of one of the coaches teaching at the camp and called him. He answered "Hello?" To which I responded (with thinly veiled rage), "Did you forget something?"

First words out of his mouth? "Did you get the bats?"

Words cannot describe how ****** I was. I actually beaned a couple kids during throwing drills that afternoon because I no longer gave any ****s.
    Cool story brah.

Yeah TOAST!!!

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 37

Quote Originally Posted by tm3308 View Post
    It could be one of my parents, honestly. They've both forgotten me somewhere at one point or another.

On a trip to Des Moines when I was a freshman in high school, I spent most of the day sleeping in the back of the van until we stopped at Best Buy so I could buy a new video game. On the way back to Corydon we stopped at the Hy-Vee n Indianola. I stayed in the car but went inside after my mom was in there for like 30 minutes. I wandered around for maybe 5 minutes before heading back to the car....just in time to see it pull out of the parking lot and head down Hwy 65. My cell phone was in the car, so I used a phone in the store but she didn't answer. Long story short: She got all the way to ******* Lucas before realizing I wasn't in the goddamn car.

Then my senior year, my baseball team was at a camp in Johnston. After the morning session, all the freshmen left our bats in a pile in the gym instead of packing them up and putting them in the school vans. So I stayed an extra minute and rounded them all up and headed to the van, only to find...you guessed it...that they were gone. I was currently grounded and my dad (who happened to be the head coach) had confiscated my phone earlier that week. So I ended up borrowing the phone of one of the coaches teaching at the camp and called him. He answered "Hello?" To which I responded (with thinly veiled rage), "Did you forget something?"

First words out of his mouth? "Did you get the bats?"

Words cannot describe how ****** I was. I actually beaned a couple kids during throwing drills that afternoon because I no longer gave any ****s.
    Geesh, I think the common factor here was you. You seem forgettable even to your parents. Bats>tm3308

Go Clones!!!

Prospect
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Snow probably does not need the reminder of his past adventures.

Pro
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,186
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 5

I've been left at school and/or had to wait over an hour to get picked up. One day in Kindergarten, I decided that instead of waiting that I would walk home because they said they were locking up the school. As I start, the secretary pulled over and asked why I was walking home and how far away it was (about 2 miles). I told her where I lived and she drove me back to the school to call my parents. All of this happened in the rain, so when they were paged over the PA system (this was before cell phones), my mom called practice and came to get me.

I still never let them live that one down.

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.