Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 4,097, Level: 18
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DontTazeMeBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    49
    Points
    4,097
    Level
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

    The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Sorry if posted already. Best email I've ever read in awhile. Due to language may not be safe to read at work.

    The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read



  2. #2
    Prospect
    Points: 4,097, Level: 18
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DontTazeMeBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    49
    Points
    4,097
    Level
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Here are some deleted tweets from the same girl.

    Crazy Sorority Girl Had A Racist Twitter



  3. #3
    KFitzy87
    Guest

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    She seems like a nice lady



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 646,075, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    3TrueFans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    23,658
    Points
    646,075
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,363
    Given: 127

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTazeMeBro View Post
    Here are some deleted tweets from the same girl.

    Crazy Sorority Girl Had A Racist Twitter
    Damn, that chick liked to party.



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 422,475, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    State43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    10,659
    Points
    422,475
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 150

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    WTF did I just try to read. I got mad just trying to understand that first link.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 646,075, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    3TrueFans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    23,658
    Points
    646,075
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,363
    Given: 127

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    I think she wove a beautiful tapestry of curse words. She had me at c**t punt.



  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 162,211, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    peteypie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,511
    Points
    162,211
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 378

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Ill put any dollar that if I get this ball again, Long said, Its going in.
    - Naz Long to Markel Brown before hitting the game tying shot.

  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 36,677, Level: 59
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,173
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Me State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    1,791
    Points
    36,677
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    SIGMA NU IS NOT GOING TO WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US IF WE ******* SUCK,
    I disagree with that part.

    I kinda like that chicks style...(minus the homophobia and racist stuff)


    Last edited by Me State; 04-26-2013 at 09:29 AM.

  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 208,016, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MLawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Points
    208,016
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 90

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by peteypie View Post
    You have no idea the amount of disappointment I am feeling, because that was not Joe Pesci.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 237,218, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    klamath632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,656
    Points
    237,218
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 224

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by 3TrueFans View Post
    I think she wove a beautiful tapestry of curse words. She had me at c**t punt.
    Totally agree. I am, like, so totally borrowing that phrase.


    Quote Originally Posted by John F. Kennedy
    not because they are easy, but because they are hard ... because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win....

  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 36,677, Level: 59
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,173
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Me State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    1,791
    Points
    36,677
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTazeMeBro View Post
    Here are some deleted tweets from the same girl.

    Crazy Sorority Girl Had A Racist Twitter
    Here is her picture for everyone. She is the one on the right without the swirling face if you couldn't figure it out yourself.



    Last edited by Me State; 04-26-2013 at 09:38 AM.

  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 237,218, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    klamath632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,656
    Points
    237,218
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 224

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Me State View Post
    I'm so hypnotized by the two on the left that I can't even look at the one on the right. Which one is she?


    Quote Originally Posted by John F. Kennedy
    not because they are easy, but because they are hard ... because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win....

  13. #13
    Legend
    Points: 328,011, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    14,593
    Points
    328,011
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 575
    Given: 1,179

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Still would



  14. #14
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 162,211, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    peteypie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,511
    Points
    162,211
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 378

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by MLawrence View Post
    You have no idea the amount of disappointment I am feeling, because that was not Joe Pesci.
    Ya I know, just a video I saw floating around.


    Ill put any dollar that if I get this ball again, Long said, Its going in.
    - Naz Long to Markel Brown before hitting the game tying shot.

  15. #15
    All-Star
    Points: 36,677, Level: 59
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,173
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Me State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    1,791
    Points
    36,677
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

    Re: The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

    Quote Originally Posted by klamath632 View Post
    I'm so hypnotized by the two on the left that I can't even look at the one on the right. Which one is she?
    .
    I have now clarified which one to assist others.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM