Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 27,249, Level: 50
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,892
    Points
    27,249
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

    2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Who knows how accurate some of these numbers are, but it's interesting to see nonetheless...I've grouped these by 2013 conference alignments. There are a lot of schools with no estimates for spring games...

    2013 spring game attendance rankings: Auburn and Alabama top standings - SBNation.com

    SEC (AVE 43,050)
    Auburn 83401
    Alabama 78315
    Tennessee 61076
    Arkansas 51088
    Kentucky 50831
    Texas A&M 45212
    Georgia 45113
    South Carolina 35218
    LSU 28000
    Ole Miss 28000
    Mississippi State 21000
    Missouri 18384
    Vanderbilt 14000

    Big10 (AVE 23,361)
    Nebraska 60174
    Ohio State 37643
    Penn State 28000
    Michigan State 22500
    Michigan 18,000
    Wisconsin 12050
    Purdue 6427
    Illinois 2100

    Big12 (AVE 18,974)
    Texas 46,000
    Oklahoma 29,200
    Texas Tech 16,116
    Oklahoma State 15,000
    Iowa State 15,000
    West Virginia 8,000
    Baylor 3,500

    ACC (AVE 14,452)
    Virginia Tech 30000
    Clemson 30000
    FSU 27500
    NC State 27500
    UNC 15000
    Maryland 8200
    Duke 5213
    Georgia Tech 5000
    Wake Forest 4200
    Syracuse 3822
    Pitt 3642

    Big East (AVE 9,267)
    Louisville 33,000
    USF 4606
    Temple 3530
    UConn 3200
    Cincinnati 2000

    PAC12 (AVE 7,786)
    USC 15284
    Colorado 10244
    Utah 8633
    Washington State 8340
    Washington 7000
    Arizona State 6300
    Cal 5831
    Stanford 4350
    Arizona 4095

    Mountain West (AVE 3987)
    Boise State 9146
    Nevada 5000
    Utah State 3000
    Colorado State 3000
    UTEP 2581
    UNLV 1200

    Conference USA (AVE 3540)
    East Carolina 6294
    Louisiana Tech 5700
    UTSA 2506
    Southern Miss 2000
    Tulsa 1200

    Notre Dame 31,652
    BYU 12,000



  2. #2
    Asst. Regional Manager
    Points: 243,962, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    mj4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    17,377
    Points
    243,962
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 804
    Given: 782

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    surprised Auburn had that many after that crap season. Maybe the fans wanted to make sure they didn't leave seeing Auburn lose.


    @RandomGeoFacts

  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 220,175, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Rabbuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,603
    Points
    220,175
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 64

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    I think our number was more like 10k. I get that they are using reported attendance though. I wish they had us on pressbox side though, I'd be less sunburned..



  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 413,836, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,752
    Points
    413,836
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 597
    Given: 301

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Kentucky had 50,000? wow...


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 75,614, Level: 85
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 936
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    dualthreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alumni road
    Posts
    6,764
    Points
    75,614
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 32

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    New coach at auburn.. (Kentucky too?)



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 34,191, Level: 56
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fairfield
    Posts
    1,086
    Points
    34,191
    Level
    56
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by mj4cy View Post
    surprised Auburn had that many after that crap season. Maybe the fans wanted to make sure they didn't leave seeing Auburn lose.
    last day with toomers corner brah


    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FEELING 22!

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 34,191, Level: 56
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fairfield
    Posts
    1,086
    Points
    34,191
    Level
    56
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbuk View Post
    I think our number was more like 10k. .
    correct


    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FEELING 22!

  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 101,440, Level: 99
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,610
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    awd4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,109
    Points
    101,440
    Level
    99
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 515

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    I can't believe Kentucky had 50,000 when they could barely draw 20K for an SEC game. Auburn fans are probably pretty excited about Malzahn and seeing a team that isn't coached by Chizik anymore.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 101,440, Level: 99
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,610
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    awd4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,109
    Points
    101,440
    Level
    99
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 753
    Given: 515

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    I don't think the lower deck of the east side quite holds 15K



  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 272,722, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isuno1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    17,509
    Points
    272,722
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 31

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbuk View Post
    I think our number was more like 10k. I get that they are using reported attendance though. I wish they had us on pressbox side though, I'd be less sunburned..
    Sunscreen dude...never leave it at home.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 98,474, Level: 97
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 576
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    everyyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,978
    Points
    98,474
    Level
    97
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 128

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbuk View Post
    I think our number was more like 10k. I get that they are using reported attendance though. I wish they had us on pressbox side though, I'd be less sunburned..
    yep, and if it was cold then you'd be complaining that the press box side wasn't sunny. And, I agree our number was more like 10,000 but Kentucky was probably more like 30,000 and so on. Point = play the game everyone else is playing.


    ALL IN
    www.cyclonejerseys.com
    Always buying historically relevant ISU gear

  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 28,868, Level: 52
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 882
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    2,073
    Points
    28,868
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 41

    Re: 2013 Spring Football Attendance

    Quote Originally Posted by cyman05 View Post
    Who knows how accurate some of these numbers are, but it's interesting to see nonetheless...I've grouped these by 2013 conference alignments. There are a lot of schools with no estimates for spring games...

    2013 spring game attendance rankings: Auburn and Alabama top standings - SBNation.com

    SEC (AVE 43,050)
    Auburn 83401
    Alabama 78315
    Tennessee 61076
    Arkansas 51088
    Kentucky 50831
    Texas A&M 45212
    Georgia 45113
    South Carolina 35218
    LSU 28000
    Ole Miss 28000
    Mississippi State 21000
    Missouri 18384
    Vanderbilt 14000

    Big10 (AVE 23,361)
    Nebraska 60174
    Ohio State 37643
    Penn State 28000
    Michigan State 22500
    Michigan 18,000
    Wisconsin 12050
    Purdue 6427
    Illinois 2100

    Big12 (AVE 18,974)
    Texas 46,000
    Oklahoma 29,200
    Texas Tech 16,116
    Oklahoma State 15,000
    Iowa State 15,000
    West Virginia 8,000
    Baylor 3,500

    ACC (AVE 14,452)
    Virginia Tech 30000
    Clemson 30000
    FSU 27500
    NC State 27500
    UNC 15000
    Maryland 8200
    Duke 5213
    Georgia Tech 5000
    Wake Forest 4200
    Syracuse 3822
    Pitt 3642

    Big East (AVE 9,267)
    Louisville 33,000
    USF 4606
    Temple 3530
    UConn 3200
    Cincinnati 2000

    PAC12 (AVE 7,786)
    USC 15284
    Colorado 10244
    Utah 8633
    Washington State 8340
    Washington 7000
    Arizona State 6300
    Cal 5831
    Stanford 4350
    Arizona 4095

    Mountain West (AVE 3987)
    Boise State 9146
    Nevada 5000
    Utah State 3000
    Colorado State 3000
    UTEP 2581
    UNLV 1200

    Conference USA (AVE 3540)
    East Carolina 6294
    Louisiana Tech 5700
    UTSA 2506
    Southern Miss 2000
    Tulsa 1200

    Notre Dame 31,652
    BYU 12,000
    you give me SEC temps a I would put 20,000+ attendance.....



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM