Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 12,444, Level: 33
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    573
    Points
    12,444
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Dear Mr. Lennon,

    I just wanted to say that the NCAA is absolutely 100 percent correct on the Lucca situation. I am so glad that the NCAA is made up of great decision makers like your self. Lucca should have known better than trying to better him self to come to America to get an education and to develop his basketball skills. If he really had to come here so bad he should have at least considered what school he was going to a little harder, if he had half the decision making skills the NCAA did he would have just gone to Texas because it is obvious pro foreign players can play thereÖ. Stupid Lucca.
    The NCAA is doing a great job of scouting out and punishing the real criminals like Lucca and Fabian and separating them from the honest athletes such as Dougas Balbay, Reggie Bush, and anyone that played for OU. I hope foreign players donít get the message that the NCAA doesnít want them here because that isnít the message you are trying to send at all. You are just saying donít go to a program such as Iowa State or Washington State, go to Duke, UNC, Texas, or KU because then you will be fine!
    Again I canít thank you guys enough for always doing the right thing! I donít know how people can argue with your decisions. Lucca should have known better to tell the truth, do everything right, and go to Iowa State University

    PS: Obviously you guys arenít intelligent enough to make a decent decision. So I will give you the definition of one word to make sure you understand my email. If you still donít understand Iím sure you and Mr. Brand can read through this email very slowly and you will eventually be able to comprehend it. Also, I am very ashamed to share the last name with a person that doesnít know the difference between right and wrong!

    sar∑casm [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG] (sšr'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
    n.
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
    3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.



  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 386,972, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    23,797
    Points
    386,972
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 558
    Given: 392

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    I would have steared away from the person jabs, but I liked the rest.



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 30,396, Level: 53
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    price26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    2,026
    Points
    30,396
    Level
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    I hope you are just posting this for our enjoyment . . .



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 336,980, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    31,904
    Points
    336,980
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 208

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    And the number of people that must have their own little Lucca thread continues to climb...



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 28,046, Level: 51
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 604
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    BigDISU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oskaloosa, Iowa
    Posts
    1,195
    Points
    28,046
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon3 View Post
    Dear Mr. Lennon,

    I just wanted to say that the NCAA is absolutely 100 percent correct on the Lucca situation. I am so glad that the NCAA is made up of great decision makers like your self. Lucca should have known better than trying to better him self to come to America to get an education and to develop his basketball skills. If he really had to come here so bad he should have at least considered what school he was going to a little harder, if he had half the decision making skills the NCAA did he would have just gone to Texas because it is obvious pro foreign players can play thereÖ. Stupid Lucca.
    The NCAA is doing a great job of scouting out and punishing the real criminals like Lucca and Fabian and separating them from the honest athletes such as Dougas Balbay, Reggie Bush, and anyone that played for OU. I hope foreign players donít get the message that the NCAA doesnít want them here because that isnít the message you are trying to send at all. You are just saying donít go to a program such as Iowa State or Washington State, go to Duke, UNC, Texas, or KU because then you will be fine!
    Again I canít thank you guys enough for always doing the right thing! I donít know how people can argue with your decisions. Lucca should have known better to tell the truth, do everything right, and go to Iowa State University

    PS: Obviously you guys arenít intelligent enough to make a decent decision. So I will give you the definition of one word to make sure you understand my email. If you still donít understand Iím sure you and Mr. Brand can read through this email very slowly and you will eventually be able to comprehend it. Also, I am very ashamed to share the last name with a person that doesnít know the difference between right and wrong!

    sar∑casm [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG] (sšr'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
    n.
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
    3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

    I liked it



  6. #6
    Rookie
    Points: 12,444, Level: 33
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    573
    Points
    12,444
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    lol, sorry.... but what do you expect this is should make a lot of people mad! I would rather read everyones threads about Lucca than everyones threads about the sky is falling for our basketball program though!!



  7. #7
    Just Win Baby
    Points: 302,578, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Clones85''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,339
    Points
    302,578
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by price26 View Post
    I hope you are just posting this for our enjoyment . . .
    Why? Who cares if he sends it to them at this point? The NCAA has already bent us over. The least we can do is to tell them to **** off!



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 119,303, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,767
    Points
    119,303
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Here's to you Mr. "LOOK AT ME, I SENT A CLEVER EMAIL TO THE NCAA!"




  9. #9
    Rookie
    Points: 12,444, Level: 33
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    573
    Points
    12,444
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Oh I definitely sent that and it wasn't just for CF.... IF the Lucca situation gets overturned which I doubt big time. It will be different people making the decision and not Brand and Lennon from what it sounds!



  10. #10
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 39,178, Level: 61
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,172
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    cloneu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    4,171
    Points
    39,178
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 22

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon3 View Post
    lol, sorry.... but what do you expect this is should make a lot of people mad! I would rather read everyones threads about Lucca than everyones threads about the sky is falling for our basketball program though!!
    I wish I could read a thread on "Lucca is helping bring ISU to the top of Big 12" Guess that will have to wait till next year.


    Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 336,980, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    31,904
    Points
    336,980
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 208

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon3 View Post
    lol, sorry.... but what do you expect this is should make a lot of people mad! I would rather read everyones threads about Lucca than everyones threads about the sky is falling for our basketball program though!!
    Those threads were merged too.



  12. #12
    Rookie
    Points: 12,444, Level: 33
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    573
    Points
    12,444
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    Alright, well if someone can merge this that would be good! Sorry for posting it in its own thread.



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 30,396, Level: 53
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    price26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    2,026
    Points
    30,396
    Level
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: My email to Kevin!! (read whole thing)

    I find it funny your name is lennon3 and your sending an e-mail to Lennon though.

    I think the e-mail is funny, but I would like to see you leave out the sarcasm part and just point out the facts.

    I'm just as ****** as anyone, but I feel like sending some ranting e-mail just nothing.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM